• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Extella (PS4/Vita) Domain Registered by XSEED

Takao

Banned
Guessing at the others (too lazy to count spaces, sorry, but not really)
Valkyrie Drive: Bikkhuni? Story of Seasons: Whatever the new one is called?

I'm just gonna copy/paste what I wrote on the other thread.

If XSEED is already on board with localizing this game not long after its initial reveal hopefully it means that the NA release won't be to far behind the Japan date. I hope to see more characters soon, I'm wishing for Passion Lip, Meltlilith and the demon looking Lancer from Fate/Extra CCC.

And if possible I want Lancer from Carnival Phantasm, best servant ever!

18-Volt

Do these codename domain names always reflect the final title? I remember EDF games domains didn't match their registration domain names. They could be anything.

My guesses are;
Bikkuni (or Bullet Girls?)
Story of Seasons
Tokyo Xanadu? or Tloh Trails in the Sky 3rd?

Other games XSEED could bring: Luminous Arc Infinity, Net High, Omega Labyrinth, Ys 8 Lacrimosa of Dana. But I don't remember XSEED changing names of any of their title. Except Fragile.

salromano

There's two more actually:

0 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ g.com (registered 03/07/16)
g _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e.com (registered 03/07/16)

Unless they're already known?

Nyoro SF

DomainIQ reveals the second letter for these:

http://www.domainiq.com/name?jason_higa#domains

bi _ _ _ _ i.com
sh _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ s.com
th _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ y.com

(Thanks awvnx in the Gematsu comments~)

The first one is looking more like bikkuni for Valkyrie Drive, could be overlooking something though.
The second one is probably Shinovi Versus PC?
The third one... now I'm having trouble amalgamating into a Trails title.

Professor Layton would be ashamed of me...

Also what the heck is gogokickme.com? lol

18-Volt

Wouldn't make sense to register it last month then. Is Orochi also in EV?

I just started the game but it doesn't seem it does. It's hard to find a guide for Estival Versus online so it's hard to say actually. But yes, given the registration date, it could be another Estival Versus site.

I wish we had confirmations for other Marvelous games rather than stuff that didn't even release.

Fate/Extella also has a PS4 version, and every other Marvelous game is Vita exclusive. It's logical to think they might prioritize this over the others, even though it's yet to be released in Japan. I expect them to skip a few, namely Luminous Arc.

Prelude.

Fate/Extella also has a PS4 version, and every other Marvelous game is Vita exclusive. It's logical to think they might prioritize this over the others, even though it's yet to be released in Japan. I expect them to skip a few, namely Luminous Arc.
I don't think that's quite how it works.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I hope one of those is Tokyo Xanadu or Exist Archive.

t26

Yeah, it makes no sense.

With a PS4 and Vita version you can sell it to a much larger user base. Fate also has the benefit of a large follower from the anime as well as 2 games already localized so it makes more sense to prioritize.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
XIZIk1T.gif

I already preordered it

Prelude.

Based Takaki.

With a PS4 and Vita version you can sell it to a much larger user base. Fate also has the benefit of a large follower from the anime as well as 2 games already localized so it makes more sense to prioritize.
No, it doesn't. It's like saying they should prioritize Ys VIII over Cold Steel 2. The longer you wait, the less it'll sell.

Top Bottom