• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 full page advert in UK newspaper, "Coming 2013"

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58989549&postcount=207

LLEU4g4.jpg

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Think I'll finally put down a preorder today. Was hesitating, thinking I might import, but if things are solidifying a bit...

Is 2013 confirmed for Japan too? I know it may seem ridiculous to even entertain a doubt for a split second, but the reveal was so US-centric...

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Ad will be on YouTube right? don't make me record and ffwd through an entire football match

(waits for inevitable GAF thread live updating during each ad break tomorrow)

raven777

Is 2013 confirmed for Japan too? I know it may seem ridiculous to even entertain a doubt for a split second, but the reveal was so US-centric...

if I remember correctly, they have always release the consoles in Japan first. So I am pretty sure that it will release in Japan this year.

But than again, I don't think they have to, since Xbox One is irrelevant in Japan.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

Not yet. Getting out in Europe in 2013 is a good move on Sony's part and if Japan has to wait in order for that to happen, then it should.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This is huge.

Top Bottom