• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Eg2NutE.png

VKERxw2.png

I tried to keep the water droplet effect but it wasn't looking too hot. If you ever get a larger image of that I could possibly make it work.

Samurai Jack hype tho omg

g9YmSsc.png

vObea5P.png

YSEtjJD.png

much appreciated!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Eg2NutE.png

VKERxw2.png

I tried to keep the water droplet effect but it wasn't looking too hot. If you ever get a larger image of that I could possibly make it work.

Samurai Jack hype tho omg

g9YmSsc.png

vObea5P.png

YSEtjJD.png

thank you! might i ask for them in their original aspect ratio? im not sure if the America will still read but i think itd look good

thanks again!

Mozendo

Hey not sure if this is too much to ask but can someone crop this picture and avatar size it for me?
I'd do it myself but I don't know how the space between her hair transparent, I tried googling how to do it with Gimp but nothing shows up ;__;
1aAmg2x.png

Mawnster

Hey not sure if this is too much to ask but can someone crop this picture and avatar size it for me?
I'd do it myself but I don't know how the space between her hair transparent, I tried googling how to do it with Gimp but nothing shows up ;__;
[Image]

96mUtYu.png
mPOjY8v.png

Mawnster

Anyone mind coming up with a good avatar of Linde?

The two portraits on the left are the ones I like. Many thanks if anyone comes up with anything.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bDB2g6U.png
e2G2lL3.png
dgu7pOH.png

Edit: My destiny is always to post the same thing Zackat does because I never double check the thread before posting. Yeeeep. Welp. Sorry about that!

Perineum

I have been getting flack for my current avatar choice, so, would someone please help create the first image in the images below on the left of Lucas into an avatar for me?

Thanks.

The_Bakers.jpg

Mawnster

Can someone remove the background from the motorcycle for each of these two images and make a transparent and a white background version for each please? Thank you in advance.

image 1 -abload.de

image 2 -abload.de

Had to upload it to Mediafire because imgur was turning the png files into jpg.

https://www.mediafire.com/?fbu9e2w5tqqtl8z

I have been getting flack for my current avatar choice, so, would someone please help create the first image in the images below on the left of Lucas into an avatar for me?

Thanks.

The_Bakers.jpg

CQF5NfX.jpg

Menitta

Could someone kindly remove the background of this picture? I tried doing it myself but I don't think I did a good job at all.

0be296be77.png

Thank you very much in advance! Also if someone could tell me how to properly do that, I'd really appreciate it. I'm still super new to using photoshop.

Top Bottom