• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadbelly

Banned
What? I don't have any such thing. Never heard of it.

Anyway, got sorted in Ravenclaw! No one was shocked!

Name is AshEye21833, if anyone wants to add me. :D

You do lissar. :p

I saw it on the front page and noticed it was free to play. clicking on the page it says who on your friend list has the game. You are one of those people.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
You do lissar. :p

I saw it on the front page and noticed it was free to play. clicking on the page it says who on your friend list has the game. You are one of those people.

If it's free to play, then it should list EVERYONE as having it.

I still haven't heard of it.

And yaaaay for Potter friends! I have a black cat pet. An owl sounded nice, but if there is a choice for me to insert my Bianca into a game, I usually take it.

bianca.jpg

D'awww.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Yay... I have a friend.

Potion brewing is rather hard :p

Haha, isn't it? It took me awhile to figure out how to do some things since the directions are rather poor. It also took forever for me to figure out where my wand was! I wanted to brew more potions, but I don't want to since I'd have to spend money for ingredients. D:

Chuckie

Haha, isn't it? It took me awhile to figure out how to do some things since the directions are rather poor. It also took forever for me to figure out where my wand was! I wanted to brew more potions, but I don't want to since I'd have to spend money for ingredients. D:

I tried putting mistletoe berries into my mortar. The shit was flying all over the place, some ending in my cauldron, and too much ending up in the mortar :(

leadbelly

Banned
If it's free to play, then it should list EVERYONE as having it.

I still haven't heard of it.

And yaaaay for Potter friends! I have a black cat pet. An owl sounded nice, but if there is a choice for me to insert my Bianca into a game, I usually take it.

bianca.jpg

D'awww.

Oh. Well that's silly. Not sure if it is any good anyway.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Yeah, I thought that was a bit weird too.

But AshEye amused me since the first and last letters are the same as my first name, as well as being the same length.

Emitan

I like to imagine GobletKnight is some drunk knight at the pub bragging about all his accomplishments that either he didn't do, or he's embellishing.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
*adds everyone*

*doesn't get added back*

D:

No, my name isn't that. :D I've said it multiple times already. :eek: It's even on my Twitter account. :D

Lissar

Reluctant Member
It took around 12 hours for mine to come. It will arrive eventually!

And then you'll get to the end of the first book's content with no where to go. :<

So a couple of weeks ago a couple of my friends from primary school added me on Facebook

It's weird seeing them still hanging out with people that I used to be friends with too but haven't seen in 4ish years

I feel kind of left out

leadbelly

Banned
It took around 12 hours for mine to come. It will arrive eventually!

And then you'll get to the end of the first book's content with no where to go. :<

I'll fill in the gaps for you lissar.

Harry pulled out a small automatic assault weapon with shoulder stock extended to compensate for recoil and for greater accuracy. "I'm not taking any more of this shit", Harry shouted. "Fuck you and your shitty little toy Harry, I'm about to go 'dark arts' on your ass" Snape replied. With a thunderous blast from Snape's wand, the small automatic weapon is forced from Harry's hand. "So easy Harry, so easy!", Snape mutters with a smug grin on his face. Just as he is about to finsh him off, Ron appears on the scene with his new bazooka arm augmentation. "Not so fast motherfucker! It's Bazooka time!", Ron shouts. "Where the fuck is this story going? It's so random!", snape replies in despair...

Should I carry on lissar? You're loving it aren't you?

So a couple of weeks ago a couple of my friends from primary school added me on Facebook

It's weird seeing them still hanging out with people that I used to be friends with too but haven't seen in 4ish years

I feel kind of left out
I know the feel:( stupid moving cities.

I always thought lissar 's name was probably Lisa, but alas I was mistaken. Real name is significantly cooler than Lisa anyway. A cookie to whoever can guess mine :p

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I know the feel:( stupid moving cities.

I always thought lissar 's name was probably Lisa, but alas I was mistaken. Real name is significantly cooler than Lisa anyway. A cookie to whoever can guess mine :p
haha, i take it some of us are disqualified from guessing.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Spruce with phoenix feather, 12 inches... the most boring wand chose me :(

edit: well, at least phoenix feathers are the rarest of the main cores. huzzah. ah, magic

Lissar

Reluctant Member
DOGWOOD WITH UNICORN CORE, FOURTEEN AND A HALF INCHES, SOLID

FOURTEEN AND A HALF INCHES

Ladies...?

I'm also at 14 1/2 inches.

Yes.

Spruce with phoenix feather, 12 inches... the most boring wand chose me :(

edit: well, at least phoenix feathers are the rarest of the main cores. huzzah. ah, magic

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SPRUCE.

*hugs wand*

The Sorting Hat has placed you in
Gryffindor

I DONT WANNA PLAY ANYMORE

Don't be too disappointed. We Ravenclaws don't actively hate you.

We don't actively hate anyone. We don't care enough for that. :eek:

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I was actually overall kind of disappointed with my wand at first. It seemed excessively long with super boring wood/core (although at least my wand is loyal.) Also, hard! I don't think my personality is THAT ridged! D:

Chuckie

I was actually overall kind of disappointed with my wand at first. It seemed excessively long with super boring wood/core (although at least my wand is loyal.) Also, hard! I don't think my personality is THAT ridged! D:

Long and hard... what else would you want from a wand?

Ok I'll stop now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom