• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Preorder Sleeping Dogs on GMG for $30, right now

Card Boy

Banned
Good price but I got a massive backlog so it's very easy for me to say no to the deal. Plus Square Enix PC games always bomb in price soon after launch, expect it to be $10 by the of the year.

I want to do this because the last couple of trailers really grabbed me, but something about the animations in this game seem very unpolished and very generic. As great as this deal is, I will probably wait for reviews/early impressions

gdt

Its a little hard for me to jump into a non-sequel/new ip (or sequel to games I didn't like all that much, True Crime) from a developer I know nothing about so far ahead of GAF impressions/reviews. But $30, for a day 1 game is insane. And plus I haaaaaave been interested in it.

Derrick01

Banned
Damn I got it for $35 from them a few weeks ago, I've never seen them go lower than that for a $50 game before. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

Derrick01

Banned
YES

you can use the code as many times as you like until it expires

It's basically a 25% sale off the entire site.

Damn $34 for Hitman. I want that but I was hoping they would have borderlands 2, xcom, and Dishonored up by now so I could use it on those.

BioHazard

YES

you can use the code as many times as you like until it expires

It's basically a 25% sale off the entire site.

FUUUCK.gif

Top Bottom