• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl looking at you in class

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my microbiology class there's a really attractive girl that sits on the other side of the room that I've caught looking my way on a number of occasions. This is the lab room (M/W/F lecture, thursday is lab) so we don't sit in rows. Anyway, she doesn't smile or anything but I've caught her looking a bunch of times, today's lab probably 4-5 times. Quick looks then look away or i'll look away fast cause I don't want her to think i'm looking at her too. Now if we were sitting closer and she was looking then I wouldn't have made this thread (prob shouldn't have regardless) but this is the lab, with her in the top left (pink) and me bottom right (blue), the lines indicate the eye sight angle.

9eI15.jpg

I'm in my late 20s she's probably like 20 or 21 but I have a young face and look in my mid 20s (people are always surprised when i tell them how old i am). I'm tall and fat, not obese but i could lose like 20 lbs for sure. My face looks fat and i have a belly. You can kind of tell that my face would approach decent looking if i lost some weight, i also wear pretty nice clothes even to lab. Nothing super expensive, just well kept clothes that are pressed, clean, bright, and im groomed and try not to look like a bum when im outside the house.

Never had a girlfriend or anything so im a bit surprised that this is happening, assuming if it's anything at all. She's really pretty, like a legit 'hot girl'. Does this kind of eye locking mean anything? If we were sitting across from each other that's one thing but across the room like that? It seems odd. I haven't talked to her yet the semester just started on August 27 and won't be finished till the middle of December. So is this anything or what? any other tips.

Yea i know say "hi" i'll do that eventually and try to make a joke, most people laugh at my jokes in real life, tend to be sarcastic but not over-the-top sarcasm or self-deprecating. I'm always either on time exactly or late to class so i haven't had a chance to say hi before class but after class i guess it could work, probably after a lecture since we all leave at different times for the lab. I don't want to force it like make it obvious that i'm trying hard to talk to her after class, like walking fast up to her if she's ahead of me or something, I want it to look cool and natural. I can carry a conversation pretty good after that. Looked her up on facebook and she's not listed, probably has it on unsearchable.

She also wears a t-shirt jersey (just a t-shirt with a number on the back) pretty often and really short black shorts, my point is that I have a theory that girls who wear this kind of dressed down attire tend to have a boyfriends much more often than girls who wear something stylish, have make-up, jewelry, etc. So she might have a bf, or maybe not, who knows.

Grakl

Uh, you said it yourself. Just talk to her. Doesn't really matter if this look or whatever means anything
it doesn't
, just go for it.

This is like that bending over thread.

Alucrid

Banned
You should probably focus on your lab work bro. Also in my lab we had to wear long pants so I say this is a lie.

She also wears a t-shirt jersey (just a t-shirt with a number on the back) pretty often and really short black shorts, my point is that I have a theory that girls who wear this kind of dressed down attire tend to have a boyfriends much more often than girls who wear something stylish, have make-up, jewelry, etc. So she might have a bf, or maybe not, who knows.

Ah yes. The Heavy Dressdown Boyfriend equation.

sp3000

Brilliant theory

Aside from the 9 other people in that line of sight she could be looking at...but go for it anyway!

Figured someone would ask this, no it's 100% definitely me. There is no one behind me and my lab partner who sits to the left of me is a girl and the two in front are also girls.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
too many threads created in the 'gaming forum' for this to be an elaborate ruse.

gonna save you a lot of trouble: go talk to her.

if it doesn't work out, keep being awesome at life until another girl gives you an indication that she'd like you to talk to her. repeat.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Oh, man. I don't know. If she wasn't looking at you and you go up and talk to her anyway you might accidentally make a friend. I'm not sure I'd risk that.

Nori Chan

Wink at her heavy.

And then she'll wink back.

Then talk to her after class saying you had something in your eye and it wasn't a wink. Then she would be like oh......and then you made her sad and you'll lose your chance with her. Then you'll make a new thread on gaf saying you fucked up by listening to me.

GQman2121

Banned
"Hello, my name is _______. Would you like to get a drink after class?"

And then you shut up and let her tell you what it's going to take to fuck her.

Shadybiz

Good lord, it's college. One day when you don't have anything to do after class, strike up some small talk, and if it goes well, then next time, ask her if she wants to get a cup of coffee (I am assuming there is some type of shop on campus). Both you know and she knows that "coffee" isn't exactly what you're looking for, but that's okay.

It's like my old therapist said when I was young and didn't talk to many girls: "You throw enough shit against the wall, and eventually, something's gonna stick." Not elegant, I know, but the man had a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom