• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone built a fully functional 1 KB Hard Drive... in Minecraft

It's crazy what people build in Minecraft. I don't mean replicating a location but stuff like a working calculator and all. Very impressive.

esterk

Sometimes I wish I could do this stuff.

Then I realize it's more fun to just look at stuff like this than it is to create it.

For me at least.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Wow, I can barely get a door to work correctly.

I can't wait until someone builds a pc that runs minecraft, in minecraft.

Phades

So, what is the current estimate countdown to touring complete minecraft at the rate they are going with this "milestone"?

Damaniel

Banned
So now we have functional adders/proto-CPUs and persistent storage in Minecraft. Probably won't be long until someone creates a machine in Minecraft that can 'run' Minecraft...

Orayn

So now we have functional adders/proto-CPUs and persistent storage in Minecraft. Probably won't be long until someone creates a machine in Minecraft that can 'run' Minecraft...

I think some sort Simon game might be more feasible, if people haven't already implemented it.

Tenki

XjOya.gif

Krejlooc

Banned

building a functional adder is much more impressive than building persistent storage, but people don't realize it.

Top Bottom