• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3: Citadel achievements/trophies (spoilers, I guess)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Here's the list of achievements/trophies for Mass Effect 3's final DLC.

zGJWHM0.png

Most of those are
easy/progression based

The harder ones are
the last three, which kinda require grinding and/or skill

I don't wanna spoil anything else :p

I've got a load of points on my account, but I'll probably be blowing most of those on the sale... ugh, looks like I'm gonna have to pick up some more.

I just can't resist more Mass Effect.

1. Shepard throw's a party
  2. Does the Shepard dance
  3. Team laughs at Shepard
  4. Shepard drowns his sorrow at Purgatory
  5. The ending now makes sense
=P

Kallor

One of the most famous, recognizable people in the galaxy is going undercover. What could go wrong?!

Your kidding me?

This time last year, this was one of my favorite franchises and I would have followed every piece of news, then I played and beat ME3 and have not googled or searched any info out, never tried the Ending fix because fixing the ending wasn't the biggest problem for me. I have been wondering if I should give the game another try and check out the DLC. But this is sounding like a Comedy.

Your kidding me?

This time last year, this was one of my favorite franchises and I would have followed every piece of news, then I played and beat ME3 and have not googled or searched any info out, never tried the Ending fix because fixing the ending wasn't the biggest problem for me. I have been wondering if I should give the game another try and check out the DLC. But this is sounding like a Comedy.

Well, I'm not really a fan of ME but I thought this DLC was enjoyable. But yes, I wouldn't expect a lot of serious storytelling.

(EA employee here, in case you're wondering)

Does anyone know where in the plot this sits, I am getting ready to make a finale runthrough with all the DLC I didn't have the first few times I finished it. I want to know when to start it so I don't blast past the point in the story it would come into play.

Does anyone know where in the plot this sits, I am getting ready to make a finale runthrough with all the DLC I didn't have the first few times I finished it. I want to know when to start it so I don't blast past the point in the story it would come into play.

http://www.examiner.com/article/mass-effect-3-citadel-dlc-earliest-and-latest-access-times-revealed

"Bioware revealed that the earliest access time for the downloadable content campaign would be
right after stopping the coup attempt by Cerberus.
The latest you can play the Citadel DLC is before
attack at the Cronos Station.
"

Nemesis_

From the other thread

I just posted this but nobody cares :(

Citadel FAQ:

When Can I Play the Citadel DLC?
You can play the Citadel DLC any time after stopping the Cerberus coup attempt on the Citadel and before beginning your attack on Cronos Station. (Note, I had previously said London, but was mistaken).

Will (CHARACTER NAME) be present in the DLC?
We would prefer not to spoil which characters will be present, or in what context, beyond what we’ve said: the DLC offers a chance to adventure with your ME3 squad, along with Urdnot Wrex, and to connect with old friends, including romances.

Will (CHARACTER NAME) be present only after a certain mission?
After completing the adventure portion of the Citadel DLC, you will have the chance to reconnect with old friends. Your friends will only appear once you have completed their content from the main game. For example, you will only be able to meet up with Jack after both completing Grissom Academy and talking to Jack in the bar at Purgatory.

Should I Have Everything Else in the Game Done Before Playing Citadel?
There is no right or wrong time to play the Citadel DLC, once it’s unlocked. If you play the Citadel DLC with everything else unlocked (just before attacking Cronos Station), the new DLC content will all be unlocked. If you play the Citadel DLC right after stopping the Cerberus coup attempt, the DLC content will unlock naturally over the course of the main game.

Does the Citadel DLC Affect the Ending?
No, not beyond the possibility of adding new war assets to increase your Galactic Readiness score. You may of course continue on to play the endgame after completing the Citadel DLC, but there is also a natural “stopping point” that should make it clear where the DLC content ends and your return to the main game begins.

Top Bottom