• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Green Man Gaming Thread: Save some green, man

wilflare

Glass Rebel said:
I'm on it, can't guarantee it's complete though :)

they have a list on their forums
OP might want to add this in

http://forums.greenmangaming.com/topic/343/

A
Alien Breed: Impact
Alien Breed 2: Assault
Alien Breed 3: Descent
Alien Breed: Trilogy
Aliens vs Predator (you can buy directly the Steam expansions)
Alpha Protocol
APOX - Steam Version

C
Call of Juarez: The Cartel

D
Dead Island
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Augmented Edition too)
Dreamcast Collection
Drive a Steam Train
Duke Nukem Forever
Dungeon Siege III

E
Empire: Total War
Empire and Napoleon: Total War - Game of the Year Edition

F
F.E.A.R. 3
Football Manager 2011

H

I
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

J
Just Cause 2

K
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days

L
Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light

M
Mafia II (+ expansions)
Magicka (+ expansions)
Medieval II: Total War Gold Edition

N
Napoleon: Total War

O
Order of War

P
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem

R
RailWorks 2 Train Simulator (expansions)
Red Orchestra 2 (Deluxe edition too)
Renegade Ops
Rome: Total War Gold Edition
R.U.S.E.

S
Sanctum
Sid Meier's Civilization® V
STORM: Frontline Nation
Stronghold 3
Super Meat Boy

T
The Kings’ Crusade
Total War: Shogun 2 (+ expansions)

W
Woody Two-Legs: Attack of the Zombie Pirates
Worms Reloaded

Pre-order
Call of Juarez: The Cartel
Dead Island
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Augmented Edition too)
Stronghold 3

Their statement on Space Marine ("won't have it before release") sounded like they'd have it soon after release day. If so I'm just gonna wait for that instead of pre-ordering somewhere else. Saving $15+ is better than getting some pre-order bonus skins. Need a confirmation that's what they're statement meant, though.

Heavy said:
Their statement on Space Marine ("won't have it before release") sounded like they'd have it soon after release day. If so I'm just gonna wait for that instead of pre-ordering somewhere else. Saving $15+ is better than getting some pre-order bonus skins. Need a confirmation that's what they're statement meant, though.
I got Darksiders for free for pre-ordering Space Marine. Don't know if that's still going on.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yeah I don't know how long they're going to be able to keep this up, but right now they're making a damn strong play at being my permanent number 3 dd site behind steam and gog.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bought both Deus Ex HR and RO2 from these dudes, for around $60 total. I'm not the type to prepurchase a game a month or more early, but you can't beat prices like that, especially for Steamworks titles.

This is good competition.

For those of you curious about the referral program on GMG...

If you fancy adding some free cash to your Green Man Gaming account, all you need to do is recommend a friend. For every friend you recommend who then registers with us and spends a minimum of 5.00, we will credit both your accounts 5.00. If you’ve got lots of mates, you could be quids in!

To recommend a friend, log in to the Green Man Gaming website and select the ‘refer a friend’ link in the drop-down under your username. You will then be taken to a page displaying your unique affiliate link. Share this link with your friends and when they register and start buying, you’ll start earning.

Please note that the affiliate link uses a single session 'cookie' and so any registrations must be completed at the time the referral link is clicked to ensure that the referral is tracked.

Terms and conditions:

Your 'recommend a friend' link will appear on your Green Man Gaming account once you have spent a minimum of 5.00. The use of store credits are not counted towards the minimum purchase threshold.
Green Man Gaming is not responsible for any un-tracked referrals.

Improper use of the ‘recommend a friend’ scheme is strictly forbidden and any misuse of this and the service could result in any applicable Green Man Gaming accounts being suspended or worse, we will tell your parents!

We reserve the right to change or withdraw this feature at any time and without prior notice.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Have any of you tried trading in a game yet? It's nice to have the option, I have a few Steam games that I wouldn't mind ditching, but I'm not sure if I'd ever use it.

wilflare

Tendo said:
Can I have a referral link?
sent! :D

@Snuggler, I have tried trading in non-Steam games.
Deus Ex GOTY from my order of the Deus Ex Augmented Ed from them for USD2.11

However, they have stated that we cannot trade-in Steam games as it contravenes Steam's policy

Nelo Ice

Banned
whew codes expired already guess that means i wont impulse buy red orchestra 2
was tempted with the beta coming out but i can wait

Tendo

Ugh. I made an account before clicking the link. I'm dumb. Dangit.

These prices are pretty crazy for new releases though. These guys legit?

Enco

Tendo said:

:lol

Remember you only get the money AFTER you make a purchase (in case you did and thought you got it before).

Yup. Used them for DX3.

wilflare

Tendo said:

it's okay, no worries! :D
you can just logout, and recreate a new account with the referral link

yes these guys are legit. my RO2 and Deus Ex:HR are safely loaded on my Steam :D

Tendo

Wow. My Chase Amazon card locked me out for trying to buy here and they can't unlock it. This is fun.

It ran as a charge out of London so Chase freaked out and blocked it. So I called and explained the situation and they said it was fixed. I tried again, and it blocked me again. I call back and had to explain this was a website, not a physical store. "But sir, you had several transactions in North Carolina just an hour ago, this can't be you."

YES IT IS. IT IS THE INTERNET.

Anyway, GMG is one of my new favorite places ever. 2 upcoming hot releases for 67 bucks? Oh heck yeah!

NZNova

Tendo said:
Anyway, GMG is one of my new favorite places ever. 2 upcoming hot releases for 67 bucks? Oh heck yeah!

Seriously. I'm a little anxious about how it's going to work out with region restrictions and whatnot for me, but I told them I was in New Zealand when I bought stuff and they let me have it so it better work :D

With these prices I can buy literally 4 games for the price of 1 game in the brick&mortar stores here.

statham

my bank locked my card after purchasing from them, I found out by having my walmart purchased denied. I said hold on theirs a mistake somewhere I have $$$ in the bank, she gave me the sure look. 25 minutes on hold with the bank till they picked up and I okayed this order. they really question the greenmangaming order. UGH, better safe then sorry so I'm not mad at then, and feel safer that they will lock my card that quick. just hurts in pride when that walmart employee gives you the roll eyes. of course walmart put back my products.

I can vouch for the game tho, Deus Ex play wonderfully on the US steam and I saved $20 bucks I recommend the site, but chance of card getting locked.

Tendo

statham said:
my bank locked my card after purchasing from them, I found out by having my walmart purchased denied. I said hold on theirs a mistake somewhere I have $$$ in the bank, she gave me the sure look. 25 minutes on hold with the bank till they picked up and I okayed this order. they really question the greenmangaming order. UGH, better safe then sorry so I'm not mad at then, and feel safer that they will lock my card that quick. just hurts in pride when that walmart employee gives you the roll eyes. of course walmart put back my products.

I can vouch for the game tho, Deus Ex play wonderfully on the US steam and I saved $20 bucks I recommend the site, but chance of card getting locked.

Yeah evidently it shows up as a charge from London so it gets flagged. A pain but yeah, I'd rather deal with that then waking up to fraudulent charges.

Just ordered Dead Island. It has a game-specific 20% off code that will work till release day so I still got it for the $34 price

Code: READY-UPDEA-ISLAN
adding to OP

Kyaw

awwyeahgurrl said:
Just did the same. Then remembered it's not steamworks, how is capsule?

Capsule is fine. Does what it does well.
You just need it to download the game and install it. Then you can launch the game through the .exe from the folder, shortcut or by adding it through Steam. (someone correct me if i'm wrong please)

wilflare

Metalmurphy said:
You must be rich by now

thanks to all GAFfers! :D please let me know if you need help w regional pricing or anything :D

froliq said:
Still haven't bought Red Orchestra 2. Hoping for a 20% discount code before release.

have you tried these? or are they all dead now

20PEC-TWEET-SAVER or
SUNNY-SAVER-20PEC or
20SUM-MERSA-VINGS

Top Bottom