• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If box arts told the truth

6Bk9y.png

You know because this game has a hell lot of Reznors!

So anyway I thought this would be fun, basically you can pick any game, and you can change the cover in any way to reflect how you really feel about the game.

Drencrom

Yeah, I was amazed at how many Reznors are actually in NSMB2.

I mean it actually gets more than a little silly fighting the same boss, with the most minor changes, over and over and over and over and over, when it takes about six seconds to defeat.

Would it have killed them to chuck a Birdo in there, or Boom-Boom, Big Boo Boss, something from Yoshi's Island, or hell, come up with something new?

Wow that was lazy, the world 5 level seemed much harder than the last one too.

jayb

someone needs to make some Bethesda PS3 box art. bonus points if it mentions Skyrim's DLC for PS3.

poopcorn.gif

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Yeah, I was amazed at how many Reznors are actually in NSMB2.

I mean it actually gets more than a little silly fighting the same boss, with the most minor changes, over and over and over and over and over, when it takes about six seconds to defeat.

Would it have killed them to chuck a Birdo in there, or Boom-Boom, Big Boo Boss, something from Yoshi's Island, or hell, come up with something new?

Well... wow, that's really lazy. All I have to say about that.

Top Bottom