• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
knifeowlqt.gif

That gif basically encompasses all of Knife Party tonight lol

Well gaf thanks for the stream commentary, it was fun. Probably gonna watch Sunday's bands too. I don't think I have a tolerance for more electronic music though...

Knife Party literally killed it for me, which also they also push me into becoming a DJ more than ever.

Yep, I know how you feel, all these festivals makes me want to go and get some gear. Graduating from college in a few weeks so I'll start looking for real work and I might save up some cash to buy some used decks to start with.

Sobriquet

Yep, I know how you feel, all these festivals makes me want to go and get some gear. Graduating from college in a few weeks so I'll start looking for real work and I might save up some cash to buy some used decks to start with.

That's exactly what I did
13 years ago

bomma_man

That gif basically encompasses all of Knife Party tonight lol

Well gaf thanks for the stream commentary, it was fun. Probably gonna watch Sunday's bands too. I don't think I have a tolerance for more electronic music though...

Not all electronic stuff is like knife party
thank fucking god

you're the guy that doesn't know much music yeah?

I'd recommend (must sees in bold):

Smith Westerns (indie rock)
DIIV (indie rock)
Jessie Ware (dance pop)
James Blake (post dubstep sing/songwriter, will probably like if you enjoyed the xx)
Tame Impala (retro psychedelic)
Simian Mobile Disco (tech house/electro)
Vampire Weekend (indie rock)
Nick Cave (legend of rock, one of the best live bands I've seen)
Wu-Tang (GOAT hip-hop, can be a bit average live though)
Dinosaur Jr (early 90's grungy rock)

Entertaining to say the least lol. Do it.

when i saw them live it was pretty much...a giant circus party with soca, dancehall and electro with a dude jumping off a ladder and daggering random girls lol

aaand....this coachella set is pretty damn fun.

will check out knife party later.

firen

I am soo excited for Ghost tomorrow. Even though there'll probably only be like 40 people there. Crap, will they even broadcast it live?! Hope so! >_<

Linius

knifeowlqt.gif

fuck all this gif experience tonight is prepping me for E3

Oh wow :lol

Will catch up with Phoenix, Grizzly Bear and The Postal Service later today. I didn't had it in me to pull an allnighter for some festival streams :p

EDIT

Huh, why is the rebroadcast video of day 1 suddenly private? Get your shit together Coachella, I want to watch some gigs.

Milchjon

Watching the Major Lazer gig, crowd is pretty crazy.

I take it from this thread that I should watch Knife Party.

Also, lawd, those girls...

Edit: Best part so far:

L3N01em.png

Linius

Do you have a video with all the gigs from yesterday or something? Could you post a link here of wath you're watching, I think I'm blind :p

Hoo-doo

Banned
Anyone else having issues that the volume on the stream is so damn low? Especially when looking back previous performances

I have to crank up my windows volume to fucking max to get a little bit of audio out of my headphones. How can I bounce to this Baauer shit on low volume.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Recapping yesterday's performances. Holy shit this Major Lazer set.

Hype doesn't begin to cover it. Entire tent was fucking jumping.

Milchjon

Recapping yesterday's performances. Holy shit this Major Lazer set.

Hype doesn't begin to cover it. Entire tent was fucking jumping.

Fuuuuuuuck, they have a free gig in my city in ten days.

Only thing you have to do is wait in front of a bus for probably 2 hours to get your ticket.

I'll try to score one.

Linius

Watching Grizzly Bear right now, beautiful as always. Wish they planned some festival gigs in Europe too this year.

Daeda

Phoenix absolutely killed it. Now Im definitely gonna catch them at Glastonbury (and possibly Rock en Seine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom