• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recreate your favorite videogame moments using MS Paint: 2012 Edition

OnPoint

It's that time again! It's been a long since we had a draw-shit-in-paint thread, so let's get to it.

Here's the thread that started it all.
Here's the second one thread.
Here's the third thread.
Here's 2010's thread
Here's 2011's thread

SovanJedi's rules: MSPaint or some Mac equivalent only. Graphics tablets are fine since I use them. Spoilers are okay as long as they're not likely to cause a huge backlash in the thread (use your own judgement.) You can always just link to the image instead of posting it in the topic if you're unsure.

The most important thing you need to remember is this: PLEASE DON'T FEEL THAT YOU NEED ANY SKILL TO PARTICIPATE. Most people prefer the more dodgy drawings, and if we were having an actual art contest other paint programs could be used too. It's all about remembering the games we've played and what we think makes them awesome.

Anyway, GET DRAWING!

Also, please don't post stuff you did from previous threads. This is a new year, and a new thread.

I'll kick us off with something super simple. I know I'll be blown out of the water soon.

journey_paint.png

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
SovanJedi's rules: MSPaint or some Mac equivalent only. Graphics tablets are fine since I use them

This need to be changed...anyway I hope this thread stay tablets free.

iirate

bcTXT.jpg

Inspired by a recent Metroid Prime playthrough

Ski Free monster vs. a bag of popcorn?

Don't mean any disrespect, everyone knows that the quick and dirty posts in these threads are what they're really about, and even without reading your post, I knew what game you were posting.

CorvoSol

square button + yoshi? something isn't right

I don't even know how that didn't bother me when I made it. Now It's too funny not to remove it.

Here's another one, entitled "What a Jerk!" It's not my favorite moment in any way, shape, or form, save it be my favorite moment to gripe about.

End of The Third Birthday

Top Bottom