• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deadline (Wii) tiny screens

Endless

t_1.jpg

Deadline1.jpg
Deadline2.jpg

Deadline3.jpg
Deadline4.jpg

Action/Adventure game from Kando

Zenith

Banned
http://www.kandogames.com/

holy shit. they're bringing Rebel Raiders to Wii? it had some nice features but that was a low-budget barely-good-enough game when they released it on the PS2.

the Deadline screen slook nice but why do I get the feeling they're actually photoshopped Half Life 2 screens?

Salmon

I kinda like the boxart though :)
Reminds me of...Eternal Darkness in many ways!

Edit:

Is that a space shuttle by the way? Kinda hard to see...

t_1.jpg

Zenith

Banned
anyone heard anything about their Les Chevaliers du Ciel game? it's for Wii and PC and we need more arcade flight sims.

TunaLover

It's funny how small companies are putting more efforts on Wii than the big ones (read: minigames compilation, licensed movies crap)

BTW Symphonic Orchestra sound very interesting.

Burai

shitonmychest57
Android18a said:
Finally, developers releasing screens at actual Wii resolution instead of those super-hi-res PC snaps.
I would have loled, but having played Cruis'n, it's obvious that some devs really are developing Wii games at PSone resolutions.

Shocking.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Half Life 2 was the first thing that sprang to mind. heh. I hope these aren't photoshopped, and, that it really is coming to wii. The wii needs more shooters and action games. :(

Dascu

Borys said:
Resized 300% and sharpened:

http://xs322.xs.to/xs322/07502/Deadline3.jpg[IMG]

Ummm... doesn't look like PC/ 360 title to me.[/QUOTE]

You just don't want to accept that this is going to be a Crysis-killer. Believe!

Zenith

Banned
slasher_thrasher21 said:
Yes but if you go to their official website http://www.kandogames.com/ you will see that it is indeed being made for the Wii and it appears this company only makes ds, wii, playstation 2 and psp games. So yeah... :lol

except the data that agency has is correct for all their other games and the offical site is a PoS. we don't know anything about this game.

laserbeam

Banned
Salmon said:
I kinda like the boxart though :)
Reminds me of...Eternal Darkness in many ways!

Edit:

Is that a space shuttle by the way? Kinda hard to see...

t_1.jpg

yeah the website has a larger picture of the cover art. It is indeed a crashed space shuttle

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Borys said:
Resized 300% and sharpened:
*pic*
Ummm... doesn't look like PC/ 360 title to me.

I'll help you out, just because I'm that nice.
Instructions: Squint your eyes really really really hard; imagine it's a censored mosaic that you really want to see
Asian pr0n
. Then tap in your wildest imagination and Voilà!
It's like playing a mini game in itself: "Make a Wii game look like PS3/360."

Matt

Zenith said:
except the data that agency has is correct for all their other games and the offical site is a PoS. we don't know anything about this game.
I don't understand what your arguing here. The game is clearly one for Wii. Why are you trying to say otherwise?

jay

Zenith said:

Email Kando and let them know they are wrong.

Zenith said:

Well you know because their site is a POS and their agency has everything else right. They couldn't be right. Hell, I bet they both just have shit eating grins on their face because the game is just a figment of our imagination. :D

Top Bottom