• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pedo-age: German Paper Admits Running Topless Photo of 13-Year-Old Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblend

Banned
Sorry if old, I did a search.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,557417,00.html

A major German newspaper admits it ran a naked photo of a 13-year-old girl on its front page as part of a contest to find the country's "hottest summer girl."

Germany's largest-circulation newspaper, the tabloid Bild, which routinely places nude photos of women on its front page, has admitted that it published a topless photo of a 13-year-old girl.

On August 8, 2003, as part of a reader contest seeking the "hottest girl of summer," the newpaper ran a topless photo of "Melanie from Leipzig." Generally, the newspaper includes the age of the models it uses on its front page, but on that date, it was conspicuously absent.

SPIEGEL has learned that, at the time the photo was taken, the girl was only 13. A freelance photographer photographed her for the newspaper at a lake in the eastern German city of Leipzig. SPIEGEL learned of the incident because of an "indiscretion," though the magazine did not describe what that might be.

According to Bild, the minor was paid a fee for the photo and it was published with her mother's written consent. The paper's editor, the company said, had not been aware of the girl's age at the time. Bild said it has removed the image from its archive in order to ensure that it would not be published again.

In 2003, the paper ran the photograph next to a short text that read: "Hot Bitsy, this summer is becoming a catwalk for naked children. The sun is stroking our beautiful women in their birthday suits more beautifully than ever before. Melanie from Leipzig, too, just can't keep her clothes on in this heat. Do your clothes slip off in this desert heat, too? BILD is seeking the hottest summer girl. Send us your beat the heat photos."

:lol I wonder if they're gonna do anything about the probably thousands of copies with the picture on the front.

Bulla564

Banned
I'm more surprised by the fact that a newspaper has pictures of naked chicks...

p.s what's up with jailbaits looking older? the milk? the youtubes?

Rezbit

Quick, someone activate the Hansen-signal!

hansignal.jpg

Xdrive05

I'd like to see it, but only if someone shops out the nudity. Just wondering how a 13 yog passed like that... She must be a mutant girl.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Bulla564 said:
I'm more surprised by the fact that a newspaper has pictures of naked chicks...

p.s what's up with jailbaits looking older? the milk? the youtubes?

Every tabloid has pics of naked women, no?

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Xdrive05 said:
I'd like to see it, but only if someone shops out the nudity. Just wondering how a 13 yog passed like that... She must be a mutant girl.

yeah, i need to see a pic of her face, see how the fact of her being 13 never occurred to them.

At 13 years old they may as well be showing a picture of a boy. Unless she has been eating some American hormone enjected beef, that is.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
worldrunover said:
Must...resist....joke....
What?

As long as she wasn't sticking herself with anything, she should look like a little boy!
Since she has not been slammed with a stick, she will appear child-like.
DON'T SAY IT, YOU'RE GROSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom