• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

I would've loved to have Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in the game :(
Same here, but they were sadly hit by the ban. Maybe as DLC.

Inhumans

1. Ms. Marvel w/ Lockjaw
2. Crystal
3. Quake
4. Moon Girl w/ Devil Dinosaur
5. Karnak
6. Kid Kaiju
7. Medusa

I only really care about the first 5 (really 4) but Lockjaw is Lockjaw and I can't hate on Lockjaw. Except what MAA did with Lockjaw....eesh. And Medusa is on there because Hair combos could be cool, I guess?

I've never really cared about the Inhumans at all though.
FTFY

DR2K

Banned
Same here, but they were sadly hit by the ban. Maybe as DLC.

FTFY

They weren't hit by any ban. There's a total of 6 new marvel characters in this game. That's what hit them. If they had models and moves sets they could recycle, they'd be in

Neoxon

They weren't hit by any ban. There's a total of 6 new marvel characters in this game. That's what hit them. If they had models and moves sets they could recycle, they'd be in
The Maximoff Twins weren't allowed in most Marvel games post-CoC aside from Lego Avengers. We haven't even heard anything about them in Lego Marvel 2. Even the Civil War event in Future Fight last year skipped Scarlet Witch.

DR2K

Banned
The Maximoff Twins weren't allowed in most Marvel games post-CoC aside from Lego Avengers. We haven't even heard anything about them in Lego Marvel 2. Even the Civil War event in Future Fight last year skipped Scarlet Witch.

They're just low priority characters when there's only so few spots. They're no longer associated with X-Men, at least Wanda isn't.

Seyavesh

"just" lol :(

thats for Mags right? So one assumes thats what Morrigan is doing aswell?

every single character with flight and an airdash has this combo now bc normals are now universally airdash cancelable

except maybe thor his jhp is pretty slow but he has another combo that does really good dmg anyways that's similar enough (possibly better bc he doesnt need to fit any light normals in there to fuck up the scaling)

What about Quake? She's MCU-relevant thanks to SHIELD.
0SDADg0.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how the fuck?

Thats better than the Spider Gwen mod, and that one was amazing. How do people do it? This isnt just reskins.

Seyavesh

That's probably her UMvC3's model.

it's definitely not- the wraps on her arms/legs umvc3 aren't actually models but instead just textures and the hair is drastically different

that's either original work or uh, somehow based off of the nick ramos felicia model from that dead rising 3 dlc

.....which would pretty much just be original work at that point because nick ramos looked like this

QOK1vuG.jpg

tangled55

it's definitely not- the wraps on her arms/legs umvc3 aren't actually models but instead just textures and the hair is drastically different

that's either original work or uh, somehow based off of the nick ramos felicia model from that dead rising 3 dlc

.....which would pretty much just be original work at that point because nick ramos looked like this

QOK1vuG.jpg

What the hell is this? This image?

Edit: Oh, nvm.

Lulubop

QOK1vuG.jpg

sucks this dlc remained an Xbone exclusive

I hope all of the cast at least has unique (written text would suffice) dialogue with Ultron-Sigma in Arcade Mode. That's how it was in the classic titles.

Probably asking for too much....

Lulubop

just a month left and like a week like gamescom stuff. We're at the end, my final prediction is that Venom and MH will be on the base roster and announced really close to release to build up some final hype. At least they better be, because if not fuck this game and if they're DLC really fuck this game. Ok bye

People are going to complain about no dmc, re and megaman if it's our fighting roster this time. Also people would bitch about too many dead rising reps.

You know, it is very weird that there are no Resident Evil characters in that Dead Rising DLC. I guess they didn't think they'd be unique enough?

I wonder how a crossover between Dead Rising and Resident Evil would do. Maybe throw in Dino Crisis just because as well...

JayEH

You know, it is very weird that there are no Resident Evil characters in that Dead Rising DLC. I guess they didn't think they'd be unique enough?

I wonder how a crossover between Dead Rising and Resident Evil would do. Maybe throw in Dino Crisis just because as well...

Tofu is in the game.

just a month left and like a week like gamescom stuff. We're at the end, my final prediction is that Venom and MH will be on the base roster and announced really close to release to build up some final hype. At least they better be, because if not fuck this game and if they're DLC really fuck this game. Ok bye
Venom would be pretty sweet in the base roster but I don't know why I think that Capcom will release him as a DLC character...

What is poor Arthur supposed to do in this game. Projectiles are a lot weaker than in MvC3 and can even be push blocked back. Plus without X-Factor and assists Arthur doesn't have his trump cards. It seems like he really isn't balanced in the game very well. Also why does he STILL fall after his armor breaking, everyone can easily OTG in this game?

Seyavesh

What is poor Arthur supposed to do in this game. Projectiles are a lot weaker than in MvC3 and can even be push blocked back. Plus without X-Factor and assists Arthur doesn't have his trump cards. It seems like he really isn't balanced in the game very well. Also why does he STILL fall after his armor breaking, everyone can easily OTG in this game?

his air normals and specials are jump cancelable even on whiff and he still has instant overheads
lance charge does 3 hits with huge hitstun i guess

but yeah i really idk what the hell hes supposed to do, once again

chris is looking worse than him right now though b/c of that same lack of gameplan combined with the overall massive nerfs he got.
flame grenade now goes away when he gets hit and the actual grenade can be nullified with normals now. combined with him throwing the grenade fullscreen to the point of where the fire is basically offscreen, the lack of grounded chip and his slowed down guns/limited-shot magnum that doesn't reload on tag fsr it's hard to visualize what he actually excels in

so on the bright side he won't be the worst character in the game probably

Wow lol, that has more Breath of Fire, Dino Crisis, Rival Schools and Power Stone reps than MvC.

you forgot onimusha as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom