• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IPLAYWINNER presents NorCal Knock-Outs - KOFXIII & UMVC3 Invitational Tournament

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Lord Haunts said:
NorCal Knock-Outs will go live at 3PM today on our TwitchTV Channel and we've got one hell of a show lined up for all of you King of Fighters XIII and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 fans. We've got bloodthirsty killers travelling from all over the bay area to fight it out for their share of the $250 pot bonus, free joystick from Eightarc and more for each game!

BRACKETS:
KOFXIII
UMVC3

Once we go live, if you want to win a sick Hungry Human t-shirt follow IPLAYWINNER and HUNGRY HUMAN on Twitter and tweet the message below:

I'm watching NorCal Knock-Outs and I want [player name] to take it all! http://www.twitch.tv/iplaywinner @iplaywinner @hungryhuman
IPLAYWINNER Twitch.tv channel

Chavelo

AWWW YEAH! LET'S GO

lord_haunts_max_cancel___winner_by_generator_of_chaos-d4liypv.gif

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
IPLAYWINNER said:
NorCal Knock-Outs will start a little closer to 3:30PM PST. Still waiting on a few players to show up.. twitch.tv/iplaywinner
STT: Standard Tourney Time

Fersis

AND WE'RE LIVE!

I voted Laban btw

Dahbomb

I want to see some DIRTY Jill mix ups.

Fight of the best Chris's.... GCYoshi is best Chris for sure though even if he loses.

THOSE FUCKING JILL MIX UPS... WE FUCKING IN DAT ASS!!!! Which way do you block?

Top Bottom