• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

I'll be a bro and take the steelers so AT doesn't get stuck with a team of no talent scrubs AGAIN

AT i got you
highfive.gif

Ferny

Then maybe it's just new here. Before the only options were hand tossed, pan, and Brooklyn style. They only recently add the crunchy thin crust. That's all i get now.

Oh, we've had that for a long time. Thought they added something crazy haha.

Eagles kicker Caleb Sturgis is out for Thursday night’s Eagles-Steelers game after suffering a concussion when a punt hit him in the head during pregame warmups. Sturgis wasn’t wearing his helmet when he was hit by the ball.

CB pls

BigAT

EA is the worst. I knew some dumb shit would be in the game. Certainly this cant take too long to fix, though. Especially since its not just a franchise bug or whatever, it hits their precious MUT.

It took them 3 years to fix the wind meter.

None of you recognized Fulton Reed in Daredevil before now? Shame on you.

LJ11

This type of glitch was in the previous games as well, Running Back icon was the tell. No clue what it is this year, and I'm not clicking the video, but they'll fix it. Not the first time its happened.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I cant decide which overwatch gold weapon to buy. I think i like the gold Genji sword the best but I dont play him a ton anymore.

EA is the worst. I knew some dumb shit would be in the game. Certainly this cant take too long to fix, though. Especially since its not just a franchise bug or whatever, it hits their precious MUT.

It's definitely a weird one, I'd put it as a class B which is a sloppy thing to ship with.

If the steps are 100% then it probably will be fixed in the first patch, unless there are bigger fish to fry for some reason. Hard to know what their priority levels are or how many people are still actively working on the project etc.

LJ11

It was back in the 360 days, and they patched that shit quick. I think it's happened in the other versions too, but only when you were under center or some shit. I knew they existed but I try not to learn the how! Remember the 3 DL bug out of quarters I told you guys about? I was getting sacks left and right week 1 when pitching the line on 3rd and long, then I found out that the game was bugged and we had to ban line pinching. I never hold out when I find broken shit!

CB3

Does anyone ever go on a music discovery journey through spoitfy and up at something weird? Because somehow I just ended up on the Mortal Kombat 1 (FILM) ending song and im not quite sure how I got here. Did I just beat spotify? Roll Credits?

Nightz

I cant decide which overwatch gold weapon to buy. I think i like the gold Genji sword the best but I dont play him a ton anymore.
Ended up with 299 credits after the end of the season -_-

In other news, I should have my PS4 version of Madden today.

CB3

CB how did you like TF2. I played last night but want to know your crappy opinion!

I only played a few games. They were all on that big open space map which seems not well suited for titanfall. It's just decent this far. Ill try some more this weekend.

Ferny

I only played a few games. They were all on that big open space map which seems not well suited for titanfall. It's just decent this far. Ill try some more this weekend.

I really like the movement and gunplay. Lots of new stuff to get used to, but I agree about the map thing.

LJ11

I was so burned out on MUT by January, but man I just can't wait to hop online and fool around with the AH, hope someone releases the game early in NYC.

Edit: I'll try and do a write up on how I attack the AH, but I'm sure things have changed. They took out all the rare cards from sets that drove Smokey mad last season, and made me wealthy. I'd say it's a good idea to not do sets, but it's all relative. Will get into at some point.

Smokey

I was so burned out on MUT by January, but man I just can't wait to hop online and fool around with the AH, hope someone releases the game early in NYC.

Edit: I'll try and do a write up on how I attack the AH, but I'm sure things have changed. They took out all the rare cards from sets that drove Smokey mad last season, and made me wealthy. I'd say it's a good idea to not do sets, but it's all relative. Will get into at some point.

I am ready

BigAT

cry-for-help-signs.jpg

While yall are working that market in MUT I'm going to be smashing home runs with 2012 Miguel Cabrera in the show

That will never happen

Sounds like every MMO player ever.

I understand your struggle.

Top Bottom