• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning neo gaf!

heh yeah, i'm here to request/beg however you see it,

basically i'm the only person in the world without a dota 2 beta invite,

any one of you lovely folks got a spare one for me

thanks

pm me :D

I have only seen you post like 5 or 6 times and every time it's literally begging for something.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
I just replayed Portal 2 and beat it in 4 hours and 3 minutes. It's been a year since I did the single player campaign and I remembered alot of the puzzles, but I forgot several of them.

Hah, i got skyrim for my buds and bills.

Buds is like, 15 and bills 5. When selling dont expect to get alot just cos it's rare. I think buds/bills for skyrim is pretty decent.

Buds is like $30-35 and Bill's is $10-13. Just sayin.

vall03

Apologies for the wait! The Steam releases are in Capcom's court and they are working on them now. The best answer we can give now is 'ASAP(!)'.

In the meantime, the games are available for purchase direct & DRM-free from their websites:

eXceed Collection: http://exceedseries.com/purchase-the-exceed-collection
Cherry Tree High Comedy Club: http://cherrytreehigh.com/

Thanks!

is there a chance maybe, that if we buy on the site, we can also get a Steam code after when it releases?

While I'd love to have a Steam copy to show off to the world, I picked up Cherry Tree from Nyu Media at $8. It's a fair price and I get the satisfaction of supporting them directly.

Sarcasm

Heads up. I need to find some one to gift.

Criteria being (Not all per-say):

*New to steam
*Low Game Count
*High Playtimes
*Possiblely not a high inventory full of tradeable games

If so PM or quote.

graywolf323

Gold Member
pablitomm.png

why is Uruguay in quotes, its a real country dammit

was trying out this: http://steamcard.com/

edit: damn dp

just keep telling yourself that :p

Wok

The criterias of new to steam and low Game Count, seem to be a complete contradiction to high playtimes :p

No. Some of my friends on Steam are like this: at max 5 games, and each is played at least 50 hours, with the exception being Faerie Solitaire with about 15 hours of playtime.

Xanathus

No. Some of my friends on Steam are like this: at max 5 games, and each is played at least 50 hours, with the exception being Faerie Solitaire with about 15 hours of playtime.
That would mean that they have been using Steam for at least 265 hours, which might be considered long by some. It's primarily "new to Steam" and "high playtimes" that are mutually exclusive.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I want to change the groups into NeoGAF. It keeps using GameFAQs even though I have other group membership.

EDIT: nvm found it

So the steamcard doesn't auto update eh?

I want to change the groups into NeoGAF. It keeps using GameFAQs even though I have other group membership.

EDIT: nvm found it

So the steamcard doesn't auto update eh?

Yeah, that sucks. I want people to see what I'm playing or at least my last achievements unlocked for every game and not just one :(

EDIT: nvm, I use another site that does not update the sigs.

Is anyone else having problems with Steam achievements? I haven´t gotten achievements registered for beating the fourth level of Shatter and beating Defence Grid, even though I should have had them now. I did have a connection to Steam when they should have been registered, I know that since friend list and chat was working during that time.

Thanks to those who made backlog suggestions for me, btw. I decided to go with Bastion, and having played the first 4 stages now, it's extremely enjoyable and very, very atmospheric! I just hope it doesn't end too prematurely and leave me wanting more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom