• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

Got Cohen and Golladay in my league. Any suggestions on starters or comments on my team are welcome.

QBs
Carr
Wilson

WRs
Green
Cooper
Beckham
Cobb
Galloday

RBs
Montgomery
Lynch
Gillislee
Cohen

TEs
Bennett
Kelce

Kicker
Vinatieri

Def
Seattle

i dropped adam v this week and i suggest you do the same

I went in know that luck was out and I was hoping that they'd fail to get in the end zone and would have to kick field goals often (much like tucker does for the ravens) but the colts can't even move the fucking ball with tolzien starting. Brisett can probably move the ball, but even then I'm not holding out much hope.

Also, the two missed kicks this week hurt really bad

i dropped adam v this week and i suggest you do the same

I went in know that luck was out and I was hoping that they'd fail to get in the end zone and would have to kick field goals often (much like tucker does for the ravens) but the colts can't even move the fucking ball with tolzien starting. Brisett can probably move the ball, but even then I'm not holding out much hope.

Also, the two missed kicks this week hurt really bad

Yeah, Adam V got my wife -1 points last week. She wasn't pleased. To the WW he goes!

juicyb

Managed to pick up Williams off waivers for my RB starved team. Pretty happy. The guy right before me grabbed Cohen.

Team comp:
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Jay Ajayi
RB - Kerwynn Williams
WR - A.J. Green
WR - Davante Adams
TE - Kyle Rudolph
W/R - Kelvin Benjamin
K - Cairo Santos
DEF - Rams

Bench:
QB - Matt Stafford
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Jeremy Hill
RB - Jamaal Williams
TE - Eric Ebron
WR - Jamison Crowder

Any thoughts on if I should swap someone from my bench to starters or drop someone for a better op?

Also someone in my league dropped Gabriel and I'm wondering if I should drop Benjamin for him

Quoting for new page!

adam v was money last year, but without luck the whole colts offense leaves much to be desired

Unless you play in like a 2 kicker league(wat) I doubt anyone's going to pick him up unless you play in a 14+ person league or something

If luck does come back this season(I hope he does as he's riding my bench) and adam v is still there, i'll probably pick him back up

i'm considering in picking up koo (so I can change my team name to hydeing my younghoe-I have carlos hyde) or the replacement kicker for the raiders since he has a funny name

jfkgoblue

Well I got Williams at least and took a flier on Allen Hurns.

I was last on WW though so it's as good as I could hope for.

Since we had a guy drop out at the last second we only have 13 teams, and thus bye weeks. Which I am now on.

On the bright side, it means I get #1 WW for week 3, which may be the best week to have top WW.

Doran902

10 Team Keeper league, (5 keeps).

Ty Montgommery owner thinking about dropping Jamaal Williams for Marlon Mack or D'Onta Foreman.

Missed out on Cohen cause someone bid 66$

Need to drop one player, small benches are the worst.

Jimmy Graham
Coby Fleener
Kendall Wright
Doug Martin

.. 0.5 PPR.

I feel like it should be Wright, but with all the Chicago injuries he might be ticketed for a big workload moving forward? I don't need two TE's, but Fleener should be solid at least until Snead comes back.. and I don't know what to make of Graham right now, hopefully that was just a 1 game fluke. I drafted Martin hoping to hold onto him through the ban.. which is now a week later..

Tom Nook

TE advice; STD league

I dropped Henry but will get him back.

Clay vs CAR
Cook vs NYJ
Hooper vs GB
Fleener vs NE

Thanks

Quoting for new page!

i'd say jeremy hill is droppable at this point since it looks like gio/mixon will be splitting work but that's just based off what happened in week 1. unless there's something else you want to gamble on, you may as well hold though at this point

juicyb

i'd say jeremy hill is droppable at this point since it looks like gio/mixon will be splitting work but that's just based off what happened in week 1. unless there's something else you want to gamble on, you may as well hold though at this point

Yea I'm waiting to see how Kerwynn Williams performs since I don't know a whole lot about him. How's my kicker? I feel like there are better kickers available in my league, namely Matt Prater, but I'm unsure if it's worth it to pursue him.

Instro

Oddly Jacquizz Rodgers was still available in my league, no one must have noticed. That solves my immediate RB problem with DJ out. I have 3 rookie RBs stashed in the hopes one of them breaks out.

phanphare

Banned
I am tempted to but he isn't nearly as good on the road and Giants D is pretty intense. They are coming off a humiliating loss too.

so what you're saying is matty staff will be primed and ready for an epic 4th quarter garbage time performance?

honestly I just don't trust alex smith week to week unless he has a really nice match up and I don't think the philly defense is that

ZoronMaro

So maybe I'm misinterpreting the stats because I didn't actually watch their games, but why are Panthers D projected so much higher than the Rams D?

Panthers are playing against Bills which I thought was supposed to have a really strong offense, while Rams are playing against the way lower ranked redskins. Am I just overvaluing Rams because they played a Luck-less Colts last week? Raiders and Buccaneers are both available in my league if I wanted to stream D/ST, but I'm not sure if I want to drop the Rams.

PillarEN

I am tempted to but he isn't nearly as good on the road and Giants D is pretty intense. They are coming off a humiliating loss too.

Giants D is good for sure. Considering how their offense let them burn in hell and they still managed to keep Dallas under control.

Smith or Stafford this week though? It's a toss up really. I'd still go for Stafford.

rokkerkory

so what you're saying is matty staff will be primed and ready for an epic 4th quarter garbage time performance?

honestly I just don't trust alex smith week to week unless he has a really nice match up and I don't think the philly defense is that

Giants D is good for sure. Considering how their offense let them burn in hell and they still managed to keep Dallas under control.

Smith or Stafford this week though? It's a toss up really. I'd still go for Stafford.

OK thank you guys, rolling the dice!

phanphare

Banned
Kenny Stills or Devin Funchess in my flex (can't place a RB there due to league settings).

as a Panthers fan I would never start funchess ever

who knows if kelvin's gonna eat week to week let alone funchess

having said that if you leave him on your bench he will get multiple TDs

Yea I'm waiting to see how Kerwynn Williams performs since I don't know a whole lot about him. How's my kicker? I feel like there are better kickers available in my league, namely Matt Prater, but I'm unsure if it's worth it to pursue him.

my answer is: who knows

outside of tucker, bryant, bailey and maybe gostkowski, i feel like the kicker is a crap shoot position and you may as well roll the dice

eclipze

Lost DJ. Picked up Williams and Cupp on WW

QB: D Carr
RB: C Hyde
RB: CJ Anderson
FX: C Kupp
WR: T Pryor Sr
WR: T Hill
FX: D Bryant
TE: G Olson
D: Ari
K: W Lutz

Bench
RB: K Williams
RB: D Martin
RB: J Allen
WR: M Wallace
WR: J Brown
IR: D Johnson

Been trying to figure out the RB/WR flex. Either Kupp, Williams, Wallace or Brown, but I'm on the Kupp train right now. Thoughts?

Do you think I could trade David Johnson for Tarik Cohen? Would I be giving up too much? Would I be insulting the other person? Thoughts?

Servbot24

Banned
Oddly Jacquizz Rodgers was still available in my league, no one must have noticed. That solves my immediate RB problem with DJ out. I have 3 rookie RBs stashed in the hopes one of them breaks out.

Huh, same for me. Probably worth it to drop James White for him?

as a Panthers fan I would never start funchess ever

who knows if kelvin's gonna eat week to week let alone funchess

having said that if you leave him on your bench he will get multiple TDs

Yeah pretty much set on Stills over Funchess, both guys are pretty hit-or-miss but Stills has more upside.

Top Bottom