• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XboxEvent.com just registered by the same company that did Xbox's E3 presentations

Doffen

someone work their magic for me!

(avatar size of course)

ivbxNhpYYNRy1.png

It can't be soon enough, Sony gained lots of gamer's mind share lately.
MS has to stop this. I saw the Sony's convention two days ago. I was a bit angry at MS as a big fan of xbox.
Sony got lots of nice features with their PS4. Most of the games are okay, and don't even talk about Knack..Kameo blows it out of the water. I can imagine a game from 2005 still looks very awesome. Just replay it again sinds 2005.

MS should give a hell of a show.
Halo 5
Gears 4
GTA V (1 year exclusive)
Kameo 2
Perfect Dark next
Battlefield 4 (1 year exclusive)
Panzer Dragoon next
Call of Duty 4 (1 year exclusive)

and save the last for E3.

Kikarian

MS has to stop this. I saw the Sony's convention two days ago. I was a bit angry at MS as a big fan of xbox.
Sony got lots of nice features with their PS4. Most of the games are okay, and don't even talk about Knack..Kameo blows it out of the water. I can imagine a game from 2005 still looks very awesome. Just replay it again sinds 2005.

Halo 5
Gears 4
GTA V (1 year exclusive)
Kameo 2
Perfect Dark next
Panzer Dragoon next

This is what MS should do. But this is what MS won't do.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone ball'ify my avatar with him holding his head or something related to this? :lol:

lol this will never happen

Don't you dare bring this up. Don't you dare stab me in the heart.

Patapwn

Halo 5
Gears 4
GTA V (1 year exclusive)
Kameo 2
Perfect Dark next
Panzer Dragoon next

Are these your predictions or your dreams?

ari

Banned
I really don't like this avatar meme. Seems like nintendo and its fans now how to hype and everyone bites.

Halo 5
Gears 4
GTA V (1 year exclusive)
Kameo 2
Perfect Dark next
Panzer Dragoon next

Hopefully they'd show some of their new IP...

Izick

lol the only good games in your pic are from the original Xbox. that microsoft is long gone.

You're saying

-Alan Wake
-Castle Crashers
-Mark of the Ninja
-Shadow Complex
-Gears of War

are all bad games? Just wanted to get that clear.

EDIT: Also for the love of yoloswag, somebody throw a MS rep on my avatar.

Halo 5
Gears 4
GTA V (1 year exclusive)
Kameo 2
Perfect Dark next
Panzer Dragoon next

I really hope they don't do this. Sony's rehashed ips were the worst part of the show for me. I have my fingers crossed for a kinect that does everything I dream up. Lol I will probably get hate for this but I hope they can re-excite the core with kinect. I think that is what pushes the industry forward more so than a more powerful box.

Edit: kindles suck for typing

Izick

I really hope they don't do this. Sony's rehashed ops were the worst part of the show for me. I have my fingers crossed for a kinect that does everything I dream up. Lol I will probably get hats for this but I hope they can re-excite the core with kinect. I think that is what pushes the industry forward more so than a more powerful box.

I agree with you, but sequels like Kameo 2, Panzer Dragoon Nextbox, and a new Perfect Dark could be completely new and fresh IP's pretty much. They could be some really exciting stuff as long as their developers give the effort.

I really hope that we get a new Perfect Dark, but somebody like 343 Industries or something crazy like that makes it. I think Rare had its shot and now Microsoft should take advantage of the IP to its fullest, that goes for other past Rare IP's as well like Conker or Banjo.

Halo 5
Gears 4
GTA V (1 year exclusive)
Kameo 2
Perfect Dark next
Panzer Dragoon next

While I appreciate that's your fanboy wish-list, for me that would make for a terrible and boringly predictable show.

We need fresh ideas, fresh experiences, new IPs. Things we haven't seen before and things we didn't know we wanted. Without that, the market will continue to decline, as neither Sony or Nintendo has delivered in this area yet.

Top Bottom