• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Xbox X vs Pro and the winner is.... the Pro?

You replied, so you obviously care.
As for me my opinions have always been mine and mine alone, never tried to force them on anyone else here.
But you two and a few other xbox fans here have your tongues so far up Microsofts and Phil Spencers assholes that any criticism or observation of the xbox one x no matter how legitimate is like a call to a holy war to you guys.

You're so full of shit and talesofyourass that it's clear you cannot comphrehend reality and instead choose to deflect your personal agenda.

You straight up lied and said my posts are "toxic" and "rabid fanboyism," and are comparing my posts to some random other guy who always posts things like "Xbox One X is a beast!" (hint: I have never said that). I asked for proof and you ignore it while lying some more:

But you two and a few other xbox fans here have your tongues so far up Microsofts and Phil Spencers assholes that any criticism or observation of the xbox one x no matter how legitimate is like a call to a holy war to you guys.

...what? I've never done what you're talking about; the worst I've done is literally laugh at people in this very topic who were making a big deal about this bug and denying it possibly being a bug, and lo and behold it's patched and the screens posted above make those posters look funny in retrospect.

Are you talking about the times I've called out trolls, whom 80% of the people I call out end up getting banned for...hold it...trolling? So, mods are banning them because they don't agree with me, that's it, right? Get the fuck out of here. My post history is there for everyone to see, so you getting angry because you feel victimized due to a piece of plastic you champion can't change reality, and there is nothing "toxic" or "rabid about my posts, nor do I attempt to be contrarian with anybody criticizing Xbox (way to make things up there, buddy).

Still something not quite right even after the XBX patch.

Warning, HUGE uncompressed images linked.

PS4 Pro

Xbox One X, ver.2.0.9.1

Edit: Image-dump.

While there's definitely a higher pixel count for XBX, the texture filtering appears less accurate compared to Pro.
The next shots are cropped, NOT blown up, at actual pixel size... where you can see the wall and floor textures. Notice the brick texture by Lastimosa's elbow.

PS4 Pro
Izi1lal.png

Xbox One X
vFf4Dfp.png

Maybe the PS4 Pro version is doing some sort of high pass filter to sharpen the image to compensate for lower native res?

mad597

Banned
You replied, so you obviously care.
As for me my opinions have always been mine and mine alone, never tried to force them on anyone else here.
But you two and a few other xbox fans here have your tongues so far up Microsofts and Phil Spencers assholes that any criticism or observation of the xbox one x no matter how legitimate is like a call to a holy war to you guys. And then you turn around and complain about fanboyism while contributing absolutely nothing meaningful to the discussion yourselves.

Scorpio got you shook little fanboy, have fun dealing with DF loses

Alx

Not a trick question.

Which version holds 60fps the best?

If you already own both, maybe just try it yourself and see if either gets a preference (based on graphics, controller, community,...). Either you'll see the one that suits you best, or you won't and then either one is good.

I assume the "hotfix/patch" has rolled out on the X1? I haven't had any notification of this update yet so I don't even know if it's been installed or not

BANGS

Banned
I'd be happy so long as we can get solid 1080/60 games. It seems like every time the hardware steps up, the devs can't accomplish this simple goal...

//DEVIL//

Man, PS4 is an ugly turd of a box. and it looks huge.

I am really a big playstation fan. but i do agree. it really look like shit . i have the normal ps4 C with all mate. its quite and look sexy as fuck. this new one is just pos. looking console.

only the white slim looks ok because its small. but the pro ? that needs a redesign asap

From a PC gaming perspective the dispute about the "superior" version is quite funny to observe. This is probably similar to how it feels like to be a president of the United States.

MilkyJoe

How much of this Pc master race folk do you rekon are are rocking a graphics card from 3 years ago thats cost 150$ and a pc full of malware?

A fair few. The funny thing is they think they are some untouchable elite. I could go out tomorrow and buy a Top of the range PC with quad 1080 ti, water-cooled, luminous lights and gives you blow jobs, a PC that'll make that prick's look like a ZX spectrum, I have the funds, but I don't want all that shit in my living room. It's like boasting you have a ferrari to the Queen of England.

Froz3n

A fair few. The funny thing is they think they are some untouchable elite. I could go out tomorrow and buy a Top of the range PC with quad 1080 ti, water-cooled, luminous lights and gives you blow jobs, a PC that'll make that prick's look like a ZX spectrum, I have the funds, but I don't want all that shit in my living room. It's like boasting you have a ferrari to the Queen of England.[/QUOTE

PC gamers don't even game in the living rooms, usually. Most game in their bedrooms or an office room.

As a PC gamer, I don't have a TV either, just a monitor. TVs are way too expensive and usually technologically inferior (unless its an OLED).

A fair few. The funny thing is they think they are some untouchable elite. I could go out tomorrow and buy a Top of the range PC with quad 1080 ti, water-cooled, luminous lights and gives you blow jobs, a PC that'll make that prick's look like a ZX spectrum, I have the funds, but I don't want all that shit in my living room. It's like boasting you have a ferrari to the Queen of England.

Hey buddy, calm down. If you can't or don't want to properly operate a PC, that's fine. That's not the end of the world, right.

Bönthö

Neo Member
I'm head of IT at an investment bank. Who's the cunt?

Banter here reminds me of thin-skinned nastiness of some schoolyard bullies. I've yet to see anyone win an argument by stating their profession. If you could but don't even want to buy a pc, why bother ranting about it?

MilkyJoe

I highly doubt that with the way you come across.

Gone are the days of walking on eggshells around here, sunshine. And what makes you think someone that works in an investment bank has to "come across" anything?. Are we a different race? You must have come down in the last shower.

Bönthö;253021477 said:
Banter here reminds me of thin-skinned nastiness of some schoolyard bullies. I've yet to see anyone win an argument by stating their profession. If you could but don't even want to buy a pc, why bother ranting about it?

Who's ranting? Just passing the time and calling out yet another drive-by PC shit-poster. If he want's to question my not having a pc as not being able to use one, then i'll happily right him, why do i care if unknown strangers on the internet know what me, an unknown stranger on the internet, does for a living? When are these muppets going to understand that people don't want PCs for many reasons that are not cost related or "not intelligent enough to use them".

Why do people who own a PC that look down their noses at consoles even bother to talk in a post about console games? Is there not enough out there to keep them busy?

Top Bottom