• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Apoo is lowest tier supernova
This

Drake is cool. Surprised how he actually had backstory in the Corazon flashback. Isn't he with Kaido now?

LotusHD

Banned
He can turn into a t rex

Which is amusingly kind of lame considering all the other powers we've seen in this universe. Also those small hands...

Even with my general indifference against Zoans, he ain't no Lucci or Marco in terms of coolness, at least so far lol

Which is amusingly kind of lame considering all the other powers we've seen in this universe. Also those small hands...

Even with my general indifference against Zoans, he ain't no Lucci or Marco in terms of coolness, at least so far lol
Hes boring,his powers are boring,his weapons are generic sword and axe. He's trash

I hate zoans but at least some are interesting

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
X Drake is interesting to me because he's a former Marine turned Pirate. He was fairly high ranking Marine, too, IIRC. Makes you wonder what caused him to defect.

bjork

Jinbei is only an honorary SH because he will die during this arc, never joining the crew on an actual journey elsewhere.

turmoil

Banned
Why does Kaido have such a fixation with zoans

--

I don't like the non-SH supernovas very much (except for Uroge, Bonney and Killer), it feels like if Oda tried too hard to make them cool.

--

I don't like the non-SH supernovas very much (except for Uroge, Bonney and Killer), it feels like if Oda tried too hard to make them cool.
They don't seem to be able to make any other type of fruit unless my memory fails me

LotusHD

Banned

--

Really? Outside of like Law and Kid, maybe Killer, none of them really gave off that impression.

Also let's be real, at first most of us thought they'd be rather dispensable, but turns out Oda is actually making them relevant. Or at least a good number of them.

If you told me I'd think Capone was actually quite the badass years ago, I'd never believe you.

Apoo is worst SN followed by Zoro

What's going on here

If you told me I'd think Capone was actually quite the badass years ago, I'd never believe you./QUOTE]

Yeah, Capone went from "that Mafia guy; seems a little boring" to being awesome during this arc, so I'm sure that Oda will manage to make all of the Supernova interesting eventually. Even Apoo, probably.

If you told me I'd think Capone was actually quite the badass years ago, I'd never believe you./QUOTE]

Yeah, Capone went from "that Mafia guy; seems a little boring" to being awesome during this arc, so I'm sure that Oda will manage to make all of the Supernova interesting eventually. Even Apoo, probably.
I'm expecting some supernovas to get the short stick I have the feeling it's Apoo,Hawkins and killer

IHaveIce

Banned
O he's ya boy hm. What's his powers,what his feats, what's he like to eat. Does he trick or treat? Did he get Bonney to rub his feet? No? Than get off dragons rev meat

9c1a11aa96026f1d3218de544a2e3f40ea07d015_hq.gif

ok close the thread.

We have to try again

turmoil

Banned
I was taking into account their designs more that anything else because we don't know much of them yet.

Yea Capone is redeeming himself this arc, like surely will happen with most of them when we get to know their backstories.

SolVanderlyn

Jinbe fights with water. That makes him cool in my book

One%2Bpiece%2BJinbei%2Boptimized.jpg

c0409.png

Yonafunu

Aaaaand the new ot got its first drive by shit post!

Hahaha no, I'd been lurking in the last thread for a bit and thought a new thread would be a prefect time to chime in.

But seriously, Jinbei is way too much of a good-guy straight man, that's all his character's been so far. There's zero interesting aspects to his character, he has no quirks. I can't see him have interesting interactions with anyone on the crew.

Red Fire

I still don't get why the anime team decided to randomly change parts of jinbeis hair to grey? In the manga all the grey parts are yellow like his eyebrows

bjork

I wouldn't mind if Jinbe dies.

^5

it's all he's talked about since he came out

"I will die if it stops this war"
"I will die if it saves Ace"
"I will die if it saves Luffy"

Speaking of Treasure Crusie, why is it such a bitch to get a Sea Horse?!

It's the gacha rule: anything you want, you won't get. Though, in the OPTC thread, there are a lot of instances of someone complaining that x won't drop, then they get multiple right afterward.

Red Fire

Hahaha no, I'd been lurking in the last thread for a bit and thought a new thread would be a prefect time to chime in.

But seriously, Jinbei is way too much of a good-guy straight man, that's all his character's been so far. There's zero interesting aspects to his character, he has no quirks. I can't see him have interesting interactions with anyone on the crew.

Okay then welcome!
But you're my enemy 😁

Also you could've said the same 'i can't see interaction with the crew' thing about law and look how that turned out

Plus what Lotus posted

Ray Down

Banned
I haven't been able to evolve Zoro and Robin for week because of that shit and when I finally get one, it's one one....sorry Robin ;-;

Top Bottom