• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus USA teases....something (Seemingly Persona 4 Fighting)

Volcynika

_____.jpg

On my phone I could read out something like "Stay Tuned". With some clouds. Maybe an eventual P4 Golden due to the whole TV thing. Dunno!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Garou 2 : So Awesome it will blow out your eyes!

Golden would make sense, considering the official launch of the Vita is close and "stay tuned" is something pretty specific to radio and TV.

mollipen

So, this is funny. I'm chatting with somebody from Atlus know talking about this, and I was thinking, "I should totally go on NeoGAF and post about the huge tease Atlus just sent out!"

Then I come here and see this thread.

Volcynika

Persona 5 please. It's time no? Bring that into this gen already.

Atlus USA would not tease that.

shidoshi said:
So, this is funny. I'm chatting with somebody from Atlus know talking about this, and I was thinking, "I should totally go on NeoGAF and post about the huge tease Atlus just sent out!"

Then I come here and see this thread.

Excuse me, I'm the Atlus USA info poster 'round these parts!

vall03

just received the email too, I can somehow read the "Stay Tuned" here, will try checking it on my phone later to see the difference.

Steaks

Almost certainly P4:Golden or P4:Arena. P4 Arena console release date would be nice, as it's almost out in Japanese arcades (1 month?)

Heck, maybe it's both!

Yeah, viewable on mobile/handheld devices, Stay Tuned, etc., seems to fit portable and it's guaranteed they'll localize it.

Oh, so it's Golden then. Okay.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

OMG IT'S NOCTURNE ON PSN ISN'T IT?! ALONG WITH A PS2 DISC REPRINT! PLZ SAY IT IS! ;____;

Persona 4 games are a sure thing given the level of popularity that exploded on Giant Bomb and elsewhere and the sales of the game were better than P3 wasn't it?

Top Bottom