• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| March Harley Quinn does the Banana Splits

Wasn't Teen Titans the first DC book he did? Seems like a natural progression.

His first DC project was Reign of Doomsday.
4Ln5zQa.jpg

Kevinroc

There are more MJ covers incoming, right? Because some of those are really great.

Some of my personal faves include Captain Marvel, Iron Fist, Wolverine, Spider-Gwen, and Punisher.

LegendX48

Here's a saga I always recommend:

X-Men: Messiah CompleX
X-Force by Craig Kyle and Chris Yost: The Complete Collection Vol. 1
X-Force/Cable: Messiah War
X-Force by Craig Kyle and Chris Yost: The Complete Collection Vol. 2
X-Men: Second Coming

I can never recommend Kyle and Yost's X-Force run enough. I absolutely love it. Brutal and visceral action, great character work and plotting.

Ah, nice, I already have 3/5 of those. Gonna have to pick up their X-Force run when I get paid this week.

Hah I only made it as far as volume 1 of Superman Rebirth and I thiiiink I might just drop off. I'm not a traditional Supes reader so it was really just a shot in the dark but I had trouble getting behind some of the ideas and the lore in that volume as it was. All this Reborn stuff sounds super exciting for long time fans invested in the character but this just flashed red at me, miiistaaake.

That said, I really liked the portions and themes surrounding Super boy and I'll be swiftly shifting over to Super Sons to get that fix. I think Super Sons + Trinity will be a good match for me instead, and equals the same amount of content. Glad I tried though, nothing against the book.

Sandfox

Rosenberg is writing Venom-verse. It's nice to see the dude moving up the chain.

Also, it looks like Eddie Brock will be going back to the anti-hero role.

Owzers

The only statue I want now is a good gwenpool one, maybe a rebirth Wonder Woman off Scott's art. A smaller cho Wonder Woman...

dan2026

Rosenberg is writing Venom-verse. It's nice to see the dude moving up the chain.

Also, it looks like Eddie Brock will be going back to the anti-hero role.
Ugh Venom was always awful as an anti hero.

Let's be honest he wasn't a great villain either, except for the look.
But the 'lethal protector' can fuck right off.

Spoilers for the final issue of Superman Reborn if you're curious (link in tag)
victorydance.gif

Ah, nice, I already have 3/5 of those. Gonna have to pick up their X-Force run when I get paid this week.
Good. It's a pretty great run of X-Men. Even moreso if you read Kyle and Yost's New X-Men, but I can't find any good collections of that.
Hah I only made it as far as volume 1 of Superman Rebirth and I thiiiink I might just drop off. I'm not a traditional Supes reader so it was really just a shot in the dark but I had trouble getting behind some of the ideas and the lore in that volume as it was. All this Reborn stuff sounds super exciting for long time fans invested in the character but this just flashed red at me, miiistaaake.

That said, I really liked the portions and themes surrounding Super boy and I'll be swiftly shifting over to Super Sons to get that fix. I think Super Sons + Trinity will be a good match for me instead, and equals the same amount of content. Glad I tried though, nothing against the book.
I don't know if it's collected in the first volume, but there is a two part Super Sons arc as part of that run that I'd recommend regardless if you plan on reading Super Sons

Wanderer5

I tried not to look into the bombshell figure line despite enjoying much of the designs, but thankfully the cheaper 7.5" Crytozoic figure line happened, so I been looking at a couple of those instead.

Well I bought the volume 1 tradeback for the new Detective Comics, since I really enjoyed reading it at the bookstore, so onto the tablet it shall be. Think I would be up to even catching up with the series for now.

Vic_Viper

are X-men Blue and Gold #1 sold out everywhere? Went to Midtowncomics.com to see if they had the Jim Lee variants up yet and cant find even the regular covers. I ordered them when they first went up awhile ago, but I need to change my payment method now since I got a new card. Hope I can still get my order.

Top Bottom