• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: The Last of Us Remastered October Release Date Leaked by Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulUnison

Banned
With all the "We have a release date, it's just a secret!" going on I thought this was gong to be a Sega Saturn type of announcement.

How underwhelming will it be if they announce at e3 that their big secret was that we can get an uport of a game that's only a year old...later this year?

It just seems like a reveal that shoots itself in the foot.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
They probably lost a sale if this is true. Marine I'll pick it up next year on the cheap.

Is his Southern slang again?

"Are you going to watch Godzilla tonight?"
"marine I'll catch that next week"

Feels like it needs a comma after marine though.

They probably lost a sale if this is true. Marine I'll pick it up next year on the cheap.

6a00d83451c83e69e200e553bcd6c28833-800wi.jpg

Yaoibot

IGN: TLoU-RM DELAYED TILL OCTOBER!!!

On topic, this seems like a mistake and the game will probably be out in August.

catmario

If this is true, I'm gonna like this. :) I have no money for buy that at this summer.

... Just My PS4 will gonna drought.

ahm998

Why people here cry and shout for game already available in PS3 ?

Is it really important to play it again remastered ?

If important you can play it any time in PS3 until it release in PS4 even in 2015.

impact

Banned
Why people here cry and shout for game already available in PS3 ?

Is it really important to play it again remastered ?

If important you can play it any time in PS3 until it release in PS4 even in 2015.
1. The PS3 version is kinda ugly and is clearly being held back by the ancient hardware
2. The framerate is horrendous at times
3. PS4 has no games. I haven't turned mine on in over a month, going on 2 months.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'm still unhappy at the complete and utter lack of games in the next 3 months. There is nothing to be released on these consoles.

it is the first summer after a new console launch. First year of launch is often dry, and summer is often dry anyway. Combination of the two is a desert

I'm still unhappy at the complete and utter lack of games in the next 3 months. There is nothing to be released on these consoles.

There's not much coming out on anything to be fair, at least the stuff we know about. Of the stuff that is coming out, the next gen consoles are only missing out on games like GRID, USFIV, Tropico 5 and a few others. It always happens in summer!

Also, Drive Club is coming out on the 10th. No way is Sony going to put out TLOU on the same day.

Hyun Sai

I don't even want to see the numbers Destiny will pull, being the only big September release after months of nothingness...

orbabsorb

Neo Member
For me it's very simple: October = The Evil Within.
I don't care what other game will be released during the same month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom