• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising PC release date Jan 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
Amazon pre-orders up for $20 tomorrow seems to be a timed deal for the pre-order price, more info Incoming

91yRrXQiS9L._SL1500_.jpg

Amazon listing

This new PC version includes all three DLC missions: Blade Wolf, Jetstream, and VR Missions, in addition to all customized body upgrades for Raiden, including: White Armor, Inferno Armor, Commando Armor, Raiden's MGS4 body, and the ever-popular Cyborg Ninja.

"CUTSCENES" added to the Main Menu. Play any and all cutscenes.

"CODECS" added to the Main Menu. Play all and any codec conversation scenes.

Added to the CHAPTER Menu the Boss Stage, enabling to play only the Boss battles.

"GRAPHIC OPTIONS" added to the OPTIONS Menu. Modify resolution, anti-aliasing, etc.
There is an option reading "ZANGEKI" that will modify the amount of cuts you can make.

Specs:

System Requirements:

Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTS 450
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i7 3770
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 650
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

Steam account required for game activation and installation

WAIT TILL TOMORROW FOR THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO PRE-ORDER FOR $20

Qassim

Had this on PS+ for a while, but haven't played it in anticipation of this PC port. Hope it's worth the wait!

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Hmm interesting. Glad it's finally official.

Will pre-order ASAP.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
OMG OMG OMG OMG *screams in joy*

Please let that $20 pre-order match on Steam, Konami. ;_;

TheSeks

Okay, if the Konami rep is right the $20 price is TWO DAYS ONLY and is ALSO COMING TO STEAM.

*screams in joy*

Now I gotta buy a $20 Steam wallet code tonight/tomorrow to be ready to pre-order so hard.

dmr87

650 as recommended, gonna run like butter at insane resolutions, hopefully.

Could be one of the easiest double dips so far.

Alright, we've come this far and there's no point in holding back any more info.

Fuck the man, I'm going full disclosure:

At 10AM PST, tomorrow, the game will be listed on Steam for an introductory price of $19.99, which will last a scant 48 hours before it goes to a slightly lesser sale of -20% until it launches on January 9th.

ARE YOU SATISFIED, YOU HARPIES? I BEAR MY SOUL TO YOU.

Let's just pretend that tomorrow at 10AM I hopped in my time machine to come back to this point in time to tell you. For reasons.

<3

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Alright, we've come this far and there's no point in holding back any more info.

At 10AM PST, tomorrow, the game will be listed on Steam for an introductory price of $19.99, which will last a scant 48 hours before it goes to a slightly lesser sale of -20% until it launches on January 9th.

Let's just pretend that tomorrow at 10AM I hopped in my time machine to come back to this point in time to tell you. For reasons.

Konami has the best Associate Social Media Manager. Thank you sir.

TheSeks

Quoting in case you delete this. Konami ninjas are soooo gonna fire you.

But let me just say before they kill you: I love you. *ungrabs your crotch now that there is a release date*

I'll be getting in on that $20 price. Konami, you're doing it right: You hear me? DOING IT RITE!

No Love

Banned

Awesome.

I'll be playing this at 4K and it's going to look incredible.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost

Thanks for this info! I'll have my credit card ready and waiting.
Also instead of asking you for more info, I'll just say your secret is safe with me!

2San

Ok, I'll buy it! If this sells relatively well I hope you guys will consider porting the other MGS games or at least MGSV.

So satisfied!

48 hours huh

so steam holiday sale confirmed

Nibel

I think $20 bucks is enough for me to jump back in, because I think that RULES OF NATUREEEEEEE AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP WITH THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE

EVnXObZ.gif

EVnXObZ.gif

smr00

Banned

1 of 2 things is going to happen to you in the next 24 hours.

1. It doesn't show up on steam and gaf burns your house down with you in it
2. It does show up and the kojima hit squad kills you before you wake up

may the force be with you based tora.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I have an i5 760, is that good enough? My gpu is a 460gtx so it meets that req easily

Just by guessing your i5 should be able to handle this but probably not on max smoothly. Just based on the video cards in the req specs my guess is that this game is mostly going to be CPU heavy and not GPU heavy.

Guys is my 5870 as cool as a 650?

Fucking video card numbers, man.

Add those numbers together, divide that by .6 and then subtract your card's number for the difference. Then match each number with a corresponding letter of the alphabet and you'll get you're answer.

I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom