• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

some Famitsu scans

Soul4ger

First, Black Jack on DS! That should be awesome, we'll never get it. :(

Second, Parappa on PSP!!!! Can NaNaOn-Sha redeliver the magic goods?!

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
If Parappa is just a port it will be the situation as Power Stone - good and bad feeling at the same time.

Good to see it back, but gutting that it isn't something new. I hope it isn't port, but I'm expecting a bundle of Parappa 1 and the disappointing sequel. If they threw in Um Jammer Lammy as well though that would be a nice little collection.

I don't know why they gave up on Parappa, the best mascot Sony have by far.

thefro

It makes sense that we'll see NiGHTS Wii
believe
and Kojima's Wii Title at the Nintendo Conferences on the 14th and 15th.

Amazing, just yesterday I was listening through the Parappa and Lammy soundtracks, wishing for a compilation of the two on PSP. Please tell me it's actually gonna happen! :eek:

Jonnyram

Shikamaru Ninja said:
Neo. Who is developing Magic Taisen DS???

Custom Robo DS should be by Studio Fake again under Nintendo Co.
Custom Robo is being made by Noise. Can't remember about Magic Taizen but I read it on the web today. I'll try and find the page.

neo2046

I think Famitsu's rumor get it credit once again
I just find PGR 4 has been revealed
(can't wait for the nights for Wii :D~~ )

and the forecast of Famitsu is SEGA's new game exclusive report and new info of Kojima's new game
(aka no new Kojima game will be revealed....)

Shikamaru Ninja said:
Neo. Who is developing Magic Taisen DS???
sorry, I have no idea

some scans

Wii Swing Golf Panya
NDS Chocobo and Magic Painting Book
NDS Winner Circle (horse simulation game from Genki)

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
Custom Robo is being made by Noise. Can't remember about Magic Taizen but I read it on the web today. I'll try and find the page.

Studio Fake developed the Nintendo/Vivarium Odama and the Nintendo/Noise Custom Robo for GameCube. There was no mention of them until you see the end credits. So i kind of expect them to be making this game as well. I don't think Noise has much of a staff anyway outside of a couple of designers since they made the first game under Nintendo's Marigul venture which supplied the programmers to all these small independent designers like Param/Noise/Ambrella at the time.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
and the forecast of Famitsu is SEGA's new game exclusive report and new info of Kojima's new game
(aka no new Kojima game will be revealed....)
wait... I dont understand, new info on the game but it wont be revealed?

neo2046 said:

Holy crap, this game looks awesome. Love the little FFI throwback. It's reminding me ALOT of Paper Mario for the 64, which is one of my favorite RPG's ever (PM2 wasn't nearly as good IMO. I know I'm in the minority)

Nash said:
I have a feeling that's going to turn up in Monkey Ball ...

I hope not. It would be a terrible waste to make it a minigame with three playable songs or something like that. If anything, they will probably include Amigo and Amiga as playable characters.

ethelred

Error2k4 said:
what's with the Nights talk here? is that confirmed?

It's not confirmed, but it's been heavily, heavily rumoured at. Famitsu ran a series of Nakaesque hints in a single month -- first, that he and Miyamoto had been meeting together quite frequently and hmm! isn't that suspicious. Second, that a famous developer would be leaving his company to create his own development studio (which he did; Prope). And third, that NiGHTS rumour posted earlier -- that Wii would be getting a sequel to a game starring a flying spirit. Additionally, the rumor got hyped in some American mag -- EGM or something, I can't remember which -- and now Famitsu's done another rumour which is saying that Naka's going to unveil his new game soon.

Running so many Naka things together is too coincidental for them all to be related, so the odds are Fami knows the scoop here and has just been doling out pieces of info at their leisure... and it all points in the direction of NiGHTS 2. We shall see, though!

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i remember hearing that naka was experimenting with a tilt sensor for a nights sequel on saturn -- the sensor would've gone between the nights pad and its detachable cord. a wii nights game seemed likely even before the famitsu rumor. i'll abstain from commentary on whether i think this is a good idea.

ethelred

drohne said:
i remember hearing that naka was experimenting with a tilt sensor for a nights sequel on saturn -- the sensor would've gone between the nights pad and its detachable cord. a wii nights game seemed likely even before the famitsu rumor. i'll abstain from commentary on whether i think this is a good idea.

Please don't leave us in suspense. Your opinion is very highly valued here.

drohne

oh ethelred, i'm not a troll like they say i am -- i don't want the amorous attentions of your bluemercuries and mister sardonics, and i liked it better when drinky took all the flack. but i'll admit that i'm a little proud of the low esteem your sort has for my opinions.

ethelred

drohne said:
oh ethelred, i'm not a troll like they say i am -- i don't want the amorous attentions of your bluemercuries and mister sardonics, and i liked it better when drinky took all the flack. but i'll admit that i'm a little proud of the low esteem your sort has for my opinions.

Troll? Low esteem? I don't know why you're getting so aggrieved. I'm really not sure whether a new NiGHTS game would be a good idea, but I've learned that I can always get a fair and honest perspective from you. That's why I was disappointed when you agreed with me that the game was on the way but stopped short of sharing how you felt about this mixed news.

drohne

and when i said "ethelred" i was addressing the ancient british king! why did you assume i meant you, and why all the cuddling? i reverence your opinions on role playing games for the nintendo ds, but i just don't like you that way!

Top Bottom