• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

It was neat seeing Dunne carry the Progress title on a WWE show and them promoting him as the champion. Between the multiple dragon suplexes and the poison ranas, it definitely feels like the U.K. guys have a lot more freedom in terms what they are allowed to do in the ring.

Also JR confirmed today that he's one half of the Women's Tournament announce team.

Kaladin

It was neat seeing Dunne carry the Progress title on a WWE show and them promoting him as the champion. Between the multiple dragon suplexes and the poison ranas, it definitely feels like the U.K. guys have a lot more freedom in terms what they are allowed to do in the ring.

Also JR confirmed today that he's one half of the Women's Tournament announce team.

Vince can't be assed to give a damn about something happening in the UK.

Embrace the flips
twh8gY.gif

Now THAT looks like indy flippy shit with all the light tubes and things. Probably because it came from a shit movie huehuehue

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

im excited for Bate v Dunne tomorow, their UK torunament match was fantastic

I wonder who he'll be commentating with.

Awesome.

I know everyone is apprehensive to Lita doing commentary but I don't think she'd do much worse than Bryan for the CWC

You have the legit commentator and then the person who's "been there" to say WOW OH MY GOSH

I agree though she isn't great on preshow stuff

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'll say one thing about wrestling fans

at least we dont spend hours talking about which fake super hero would beat up which other fake super heor. we just talk about how good theyd make it look. 'blank vs blank' is like the most hilarious shit to read where nerds get mad about power levels far worse than any dragonball z fan ever could

I'll say one thing about wrestling fans

at least we dont spend hours talking about which fake super hero would beat up which other fake super heor. we just talk about how good theyd make it look. 'blank vs blank' is like the most hilarious shit to read where nerds get mad about power levels far worse than any dragonball z fan ever could

Friend Data, how many stars would you give a hypothetical Naito vs. The Rock in his prime, with Rock being willing to put Naito over?

Good idea Data, we can put a spin on classic feuds with superhero and battle anime "who would win?" nonsense.

Recently unmasked psycho Kane with his 1998 fire powers and mighty 2001 body mass VS Streak intact workrate Undertaker complete with early nineties no selling and ministry of darkness intellect

Top Bottom