• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatible lOT2l: Who would want to play these games?

Z_Y

That doesn't strike me as being all that clever, considering if he'd posted it at any point before then, everyone checking at that time would have still seen it.

photo.jpg

LewieP

Wait is X-Men Origins Wolverine available as BC? Is it good?

I think it's just a rumour for BC right now, but it's an excellent game. Pretty trashy, and has a few weak spots, but it does a great job of letting you be a hyperviolent wolverine, with lots of blood and decapitation and such.

I imagine someone is about to post the gif of the bridge scene.

mhi

Just played Reach on this thing and I gotta say, this is how BC should be done. Visual performance aside (maybe I need to tweak my settings?).

Picked up all of my profile ranks and settings from the 360 and hopped straight into Matchmaking with them. Just like I was in the original. Also had my purchased DLC. Really excellent experience design

I'd think if they can do this for the 360, then they can do the same for the OG Xbox right? How awesome would be to plug in Halo 2 and come back right to the same settings, map packs, ranks and playlists we had when they shut off the servers?

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
It's like everyone just forgets HDMI in exists on Xbox One.

You can fake anything that is to that.

Gimme 5 mins while I leak PS4 BC on Xbox One.

Wait is X-Men Origins Wolverine available as BC? Is it good?

It's a fun brawler that has some severe pacing issues. If the demo is available on 360 still, give it a go if you can. You'll get enough of the experience to decide if you want more of that with a less explosive presentation.

Tomcat

why no forza motorsport games have been compatible? I have forza 3 and would be great to play it again on xbox one :(

mike4001_

why no forza motorsport games have been compatible? I have forza 3 and would be great to play it again on xbox one :(

Could easily be licensing issues.

Also since it´s kind of a FIFA-series game with new iterations which are getting better and better I don't see a high priority for old Forza Motorsport games.

Shaneus

Could easily be licensing issues.

Also since it´s kind of a FIFA-series game with new iterations which are getting better and better I don't see a high priority for old Forza Motorsport games.
Yup, and I'd say there's fuck all chance of seeing any other racing games getting the BC treatment now, considering T10 can't even licence regular Toyota road cars for FM7 this year. Which dashes hopes of me seeing either PGR4 or Blur anytime soon (or ever :( ).

jesu

Yup, and I'd say there's fuck all chance of seeing any other racing games getting the BC treatment now, considering T10 can't even licence regular Toyota road cars for FM7 this year. Which dashes hopes of me seeing either PGR4 or Blur anytime soon (or ever :( ).

Don't worry, I had a dream the other night activision announced blur 2
So that is almost certainly going to happen

HYDE

Banned
Microsoft will get my attention completely, once they get Ninja Gaiden I, Black, & II on BC. Tecmo better be noticing demand for them as well.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
FYI, Best Buy (on sale), Target and Amazon.com have Halo 5 base game physical copy at $19.99. With discount, the Best Buy copy would be about $16 U.S. I grabbed a copy. Didn't have it, want to see it in 4K(ish).

Top Bottom