• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

I honestly kind of hope they take a break and do the CYL in September.

I was shocked that they did this swimsuit banner so closed to the bridal one. They're not really special events if they happen every month!

Swimsuit's a given to counter the fact that gacha games worst months are always the Summer.

Bridal banner was completely out of nowhere imho.

I've built up Gray and am working on favorite Delthea as options for Arena. Must acknowledge the banner did well for me, what with Mathilda as well, who might actually be a more natural fit as a swap out for my usual blue cav next to Xander. Can't complain about choices.

Might go for Sonya/green--orbs permitting--on the secondary Echoes banner as I still need a strong green mage.

Zafir

Swimsuit's a given to counter the fact that gacha games worst months are always the Summer.

Bridal banner was completely out of nowhere imho.

Oh swimsuits were totally a given, the existence of it wasn't really the surprise, more the timing in conjunction with the bridal banner.

But yeah the bridal banner did kind of come out of no where. I mean I know about June brides being a tradition but it was kind of unexpected considering everyone figured the swimsuit banner was coming.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Depends in what month we get CYL.

If its not September, I can expect yukata or back to school outfits, I was shocked by the Bridal banner over the easter banner.
I guess they could do a Summer Festival fireworks Kimono thing, the kimono motif is usually saved for New Years but I can see it happen in this game since it's Westerncentric. Easter celebration isn't a thing in Japan, the cycle of Gacha games is

New Years/Kimono
Valentines
Cherry Blossom
June Bride
Swimsuit
Halloweeen
Christmas

Draxal

I think we'll see both; the more formal new year's kimono and the summer festival kimono (which has been used in a couple games iirc- I know for a fact Kancolle does both)

(actually, I think we'll get CYL in september so never mind!)

Easter was surprising, but the fact that they brought june brides right after and then july swimsuits, makes me think they're going really hard down the limited path.

Can't there be both. Tharja should be on every event banner.

C7zocffW4AEDGWn.jpg:large

Wiseblade

Spent 34 orbs in the past two days and got Delthea and Eldigan. Either this is the beginning of a promising streak or Choose Your Legends is going to be a disaster.

Ninferno

What do I do with Delthea #2? Use her for Deathblow 3 for my Hinoka? Use her for tome? Feed her to my +SPD Delth? Questions.

Dark Aura is a legendary weapon hence non-inheritable. Depending on your Hinoka's IV, using Delthea for DB3 may be the logical choice, but if you are like me who are F2P, sacking 5*s for skills that are available at 4* still doesn't feel quite right. DB3 might be an exception though, because Klein is buried so deep in the colorless hell that it is almost equally illogical to expect pulling one. Merging or not on the other hand, depends on whether you plan to use her in arena for long term.

Tripon

I need to do 30,000 points in Tempest to get the last orbs in the next three 3 days. (I'm at 58K, and expect to get to 60K tonight).

This... well, it's certainly not fun. I need to find an actual pointer because I'm getting finger pain from touching the screen so much.

linkent

Just want to make sure.
I have -atk Rein now.
If i inherit all the good skill to him for him to learn, and feed him into another better Rein in the future(if i got one) he will instantly learn all those skills right?

Saw the thread on reddit about farming SP on the chain map.
Do we keep all the SP earned after forfeiting the map?
Do we keep the SP if the character die on the map?

spiritfox

Just want to make sure.
I have -atk Rein now.
If i inherit all the good skill to him for him to learn, and feed him into another better Rein in the future(if i got one) he will instantly learn all those skills right?

Saw the thread on reddit about farming SP on the chain map.
Do we keep all the SP earned after forfeiting the map?
Do we keep the SP if the character die on the map?

Yes.
Not the map you forfeit, but you keep any previous maps.
No.

Ninferno

After getting to 40k for the seal in Tempest, I basically only auto-battle for Hard 5-battle with units that have not maxed out HM yet. The AI is so dumb that even a team of fully SI'ed, arena capable 5*s can't clear that 5 battles, but normally my 2nd team will do and if not my 3rd definitely will. This is so painful to watch that most of the time I just force myself not to. lol

Anyways, with Sharena in the teams this normally results in around 350 points, which is not bad at all. It also goes by quite fast but the need to make a few extra clicks to send in a second team (and sometimes a third) is indeed pretty annoying. I think once I'm sure I have enough time to get to the next 3-orb reward tier I will stop even this and auto-battle the 3-battle normal instead.

Sushen

I feel tired of the game now. Tempest is dull. Pulling doesn't get me anything with much value any more while the game makes me earn each and every orbs (appreciate the daily orbs, though). GHB units are getting worse. Yeah, I think this is it for me. I may come back later when I miss it again.

OVDRobo

I feel tired of the game now. Tempest is dull. Pulling doesn't get me anything with much value any more while the game makes me earn each and every orbs (appreciate the daily orbs, though). GHB units are getting worse. Yeah, I think this is it for me. I may come back later when I miss it again.

Might be worth keeping a track of the thread or wiki for mentions of free daily orbs. Booting up the app then closing it after getting them so you can pull some good units if you decide to return is minimum effort and will make it easier and more rewarding to come back when (if) the content gets a bit more compelling.

I'm running out of things to do myself. I've almost 5*'d all the units I like that I've managed to pull (3 left). I've got decent builds for most of them and I've even maxed out hero merit on 15 characters.

Tempest is a tedious game mode and will lead to people quitting from fatigue. Particularly with rewards like Tobin and Phantom Speed.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
When ever I use Spring Xander, I laugh at how lame his quotes are. "Nice weather" and "A fine day", when fighting in a Volcano.

Trunx28

felt the same until I pulled a +spd Delthea, now the thirst is back. Tempest was dull, though. Tobin is 5* fodder for his skills. I'll save my orbs now for the next great banner. Arena will be easy with level 18 and horse emblem.

champloo

Atk/Def/Res Ploy work off of your own Res so no - if Spd Ploy is consistent with the others, Phantom Speed won't affect it.

Really? Sorry I only have Res Ploy so I just assumed they would work off their respective stats. I guess Phantom Res is what we need then lol

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
For Lunatic, I put Bowbreaker 1 on my Reinhardt, Lance Breaker 2 on Gunter, and had Camus buff Gunter and Olivia dance.

No clue if I can do infernal, the lack of Hector and Ploy Skills will make it damn hard.

I think I will train up Berkut, he should be able to tank Mages pretty well in PvE.

Mjunter

Infernal wasn't too bad with Xander, Azura, Hector, and Bridelia. Probably wouldn't have needed one Stamina Pot if I had full stamina at the start. Hector's sole role was to run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom