• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus May 2017 ( Tales from the Borderlands and ABZU)

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Link | Video

Full lineup:

Alienation (PS4)
Tales from the Borderlands (PS4)
Blood Knights (PS3)
Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants (PS3)
Laser Disco Defenders (PS Vita)
Type: Rider (PS Vita)

Edit: US gamers get Abzu instead of Alienation - first time there's been a different since the PS4 launched, no?

delSai

Alienation and Tales from the Borderlands are both amazing games. Played 'em already so there's nothing for me this month.

Eh, tales of the borderlands isnt so bad but i own it on pc already, abzu on the other hand is an easy pass for me. Basically another weak month yet again for me

Oh shit yeah, Tales from the Borderlands. Happy I haven't bought it any of the sales yet. Alienation is cool as well. I'm happy!

Menome

This gets my thumbs up. Tales From The Borderlands is good enough that I'll go through it a second time on my PS4.

nynt9

Good month. Abzu is great but not really worth the asking price so it's good to have it here, and I've been meaning to check out TFTB but I don't wanna support telltale or gearbox so this is a good excuse.

MrS

Banned
Already platinum'd Alienation and it's an awesome game. Will for sure try Bordlerlands. Seems like a really good month.

Edit: Tales is a Telltale game? Fuck that.

Tales from the Borderlands? Ew. I do not enjoy the Borderlands sense of humor at all, and what I played of the first episode of that didn't do it for me.

Abzu though? Gimme gimme.

jobrro

Played Tales from the Borderlands on PC a while back. Only Borderlands game I have played but highly recommend it even to those with even with zero experience with the franchise.

Camwi

Already own Tales from the Borderlands, but none of the others. Good month for me.

Excited about Alienation and Port Royale 3.

EDIT - Nevermind, still excited about Abzu.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Already played Tales, but will check out Alienation. I liked Dead Nation, though I never finished it.

EDIT: Nevermind as that was the EU list. Already have (and played through) Abzu on Steam.

Great month for people who haven't played either though.

Pretty good month!

CC0pC9Z.gif

It's Abzu for the U.S. instead of Alienation.

With that being the case, this is the first time I have already owned both PS4 Games being offered on +. :(

Top Bottom