• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

I have to say, WrassleGAF, Sailor Jerry rum with Bundaberg ginger beer and fresh lime is a very delightful drink to enjoy while watching wrestling.

Hasney

jimmy-carr-vs-go-compare-o.gif

I have to say, WrassleGAF, Sailor Jerry rum with Bundaberg ginger beer and fresh lime is a very delightful drink to enjoy while watching wrestling.

Not tried Bundaberg, but yeah, a good ginger beer with spiced rum is the goods.

If you see it, try and grab Old J instead of Sailor Jerrys next time. It's from people who used to work for Sailor Jerry's but quit when the recipe was changed and did the original one.

If you see it, try and grab Old J instead of Sailor Jerrys next time. It's from people who used to work for Sailor Jerry's but quit when the recipe was changed and did the original one.

Bundaberg is a bottle brewed giner beer from Queensland in Australia. Not sure how easy it is to get outside of Aus but I have heard they expanded into America recently and have been having pretty good success. It is easily my favorite ginger beer.

Will keep an eye out for Old J. Cheers for the recommendation. Can be a little difficult to find more boutique rums here.

Irn Bru also tweeted out a Photoshopped image from Barramania too earlier.

When is the next event for NJPW?

Couple of "Road to" Shows this weekend, these are basically Raw/SD, decent main events for each though, Okada/Ishii vs. Omega/Fale and Tanahashi/Juice vs. Naito/EVIL

There's three shows coming up last week of April into Early May, first is a special Road to show with RPG Vice vs. Kanemaru/Taichi for the Jr. Tag belts and Goto/Suzuki for the NEVER belt. Then Wrestling Toyonokuni, which has Ricochet/Takahashi for the Jr. belt, Tanahashi vs. EVIL, and Naito vs. Juice for the IC belt. Lastly is Wrestling Dontaku on May 3rd, this will have Tanahashi/Ricochet/Taguchi vs. EVIL/BUSHI/SANADA for the NEVER six-man belts, War Machine/GOD/Tencozy for the Tag belts, Omega vs. Ishii, and Okada vs. Fale for the IWGP belt.

imBask

Banned
been drinking coffee for 10-ish years and I can count the number of days I went without coffee on my hands

I have a coffee cup tattoo'd on my right arm

Slizz

I went in to a wrestling YT k-hole yesterday. Started with TNA then found my way to wrestlers shooting..... Eventually found my way to Colt Cabana CM Punk episode. Now I took a hiatus from wrestling for a good 15 years I'd say and just now got back. Never experienced the Cena reign at all or CM Punk's. Whats the general consensus here on Punk? Whiny as all hell but has some points? Or all right on everything?

Also, Ryback..... jesus.

Caderfix

Seph please put me in a feud against everyone of these coffee hating garbage-people

Let me know if you need an enforcer. Also, by the looks of things, Mahonay might be up for a trio if needed, although the power of caffeine will be enough for you to take them out by yourself, most likely.

Top Bottom