• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Sales rep gave me technical support number. Turned out to be a phone sex line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khezu

Who the hell still calls Phone sex lines anyway?

Every time I watch TV after 12 I'm bombarded with phone sex ads, how is this still a thing?

injurai

Banned
I just got a hold of the rep again, I guess nobody knew about this issue... or so they say. But I did get the number to a higher but tech support department than what they issue to the general public.

DanteFox

Wait, what kind of "technical support" did you ask for before he gave you the number?

He told them he was having trouble inserting his floppy.

He told them he was having trouble booting up his hard drive.

He told them he was having trouble jacking in to his motherboard.

Take your pick.

injurai

Banned
whats the number they gave. maybe your fat fingers pressed one of the numbers wrong.

I bet you just dialed the wrong number.

ZK15Q.jpg

Nope, I used the live service again and got the same guy. I regretted not screen capping it the first time, and I thought I might as well let him know so he doesn't lose his job over an angry customer.

Calmine

I've had this happen before, working for LG we have a number for warranty purposes in the UK for a company called Domestic and General, it's 0870 something but if you change put in 0871 instead it takes you to a sex line.

ZK15Q.jpg

Nope, I used the live service again and got the same guy. I regretted not screen capping it the first time, and I thought I might as well let him know so he doesn't lose his job over an angry customer.

Welp its got 69 in it. Dead give away of course.

But I do like to humor the idea that maybe the tech heard the sexual frustration in your voice, and he was trying to help a sexually deprived brotha out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom