• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New God of War 3 Screens

Gribbix

From Shacknews:

CTa2x.jpg

DeeMy.jpg

0EH0w.jpg

LZKPu.jpg

pkAOc.jpg

Salaadin

Gorgeous.

Next year will be glorious. With this, Heavy Rain, and The Last Guardian, it feels like my life is complete.

Once 2010 is over, Im ready to die.

Johann

stuburns said:
Dante's Inferno is shaping up great!

Well, he is fighting the God of the Underworld. It should be interesting since Hades was a user of bladed chain weapons during the God vs. Titan fight.

Johnas

Buckethead said:
Stop showing so much of the froggin' game. There won't be anything else to see by the time it ships. Jeebers.

I agree, but I keep clicking on any new thread or media for it. Gotta stop. I really want this game to contain a lot of surprises.

venom2124

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
Holy crap, that looks fantastic. I saw the thread title and I thought it'd be more of the same from the last gameplay demo. That's Hades, right?

Yup. Can't believe they are showing Hades this early. Going to be an awesome boss fight.

Probably be playing it tomorrow at gamescom :D

Hades looks perfect and the room you fight him in is so creepy! Reminds me of the Tree of Dead from 300

Septimus

Just a couple more weeks and I'll have a steady stream of 1 or 2 AAA games per month well into mid 2009. And holy fuck this is the one I want the most.

Top Bottom