• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom plans 6 new GREE mobile titles (Dead Rising, Resident Evil, Capcom All-Stars)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://andriasang.com/con2lt/capcom_gree_social/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Capcom is teaming up with GREE to release six social games this year.

The first game from this partnership will be Minna to Houkago Soul Hunters, or "With Everyone: After School Soul Hunters" Players build up their character into a Soul Hunter, who protects the city and school from evil. You'll collect and combine Soul Hunter cards, and team up with friends. After School Soul Hunters is due for release on October 10.

Other games currently in the works include Dead Rising The Survival, Resident Evil VS, Monster Hunter Massive Hunting, With Everyone: Great Ocean Frontier, and With Everyone: Capcom All Stars.

Resident Evil and Monster Hunter were shown at E3 earlier this year. They will be joined by Dead Rising as global releases. The other three games are currently Japan-only.

eKkjX.jpg

vsiiC.jpg

RXS5E.jpg

ezPK8.jpg

cMmjE.jpg

iMUas.jpg

Jawmuncher

As long as these efforts are better than their earlier iOS games.
Dead Rising alone was absolutely terrible.

Takao

Banned
Wario, people were saying this stuff was getting old last week. Get new material man.

Oh, and LOL at Monster Hunter iOS being a global release.

LOL Wario, you got me.

Awesome that Ruby Heart is getting her own game though...right guys?!

Edit: Holy shit, Capcom All-Stars gets Megaman and Rathalos?! What the hell.

Noi

Western-focused crossover game? We gotta promote our new game, stick Dino in there!

Japan-only in-house social game? Put classic Dante, he's the one that sells!

Oi.

I'm not sure if I'm more disgusted that Mega Man -- their mascot -- is relegated to such a small spot in the Capcom All-Stars logo art, or surprised that they're putting him in the game at all. A little of both, I guess.

Maybe he'll be in the art but not the actual game. That would make more sense.

Squire

Banned
Capcom's putting out Vita titles the way they used to put out... Mega Man titles!

IS THAT RUBY FUCKING HEART?!

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
I'm not sure if I'm more disgusted that Mega Man -- their mascot -- is relegated to such a small spot in the Capcom All-Stars logo art, or surprised that they're putting him in the game at all. A little of both, I guess.

Maybe he'll be in the art but not the actual game. That would make more sense.

You mean was their mascot. I think Chun-Li and the Felyne say it all!

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Capcom All Stars sounds groovy. I wonder if it's going to be another puzzle game or a mini-game thing.

Dariso

Neo Member
The rage of all Claire fans. Capcom suddenly remembers she exists in the RE universe. In a social game lol.

Takao

Banned
Yeah I bet if you survey 100 gamers, probably 2 would know what the fuck that means... thanks.

If you follow Japanese games closely you'll probably have heard of (and bemoaned) GREE's existence. They're huge in Japan, and other parts of Asia. They've signed up a bevy of big names in an attempt at total global saturation.

Top Bottom