• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Trasher

iaMNLck.jpg

I take zero blame for this!

That game was not my fault! That Void and DP were fucking trashhhhh.

https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3045680483

So some motherfucker has pulled the fire alarm at this hotel not once but twice at 4 am. Is somebody in town to play the Patriots?

The Pompano Bale will be online tonight after work, bought the fancy starter edition and won't be spending anymore.... Did my fantasy draft and got the itch.

Damnit

CF Dyson (81)
SS Hernandez (81)
1B Abreu (83)
3B Kang (85)
2B 2015 Holt (80)
RF Trumbo (81)
LF Jones (82)
C Grandal (82)

SP Nola (83)
SP Shoemaker (80)
SP Hammel (79)
SP Davies (78)
SP Bailey (77)

RP Cedano (79)
RP Diekman (78)
RP Loup (77)
RP McGee (77)
SU Reed (84)
SU Vincent (79)
CP Kimbrel (86)

Could be worse. 1-0 so far. Brock Holt as my legendary tho.....

CF Dyson (81)
SS Hernandez (81)
1B Abreu (83)
3B Kang (85)
2B 2015 Holt (80)
RF Trumbo (81)
LF Jones (82)
C Grandal (82)

SP Nola (83)
SP Shoemaker (80)
SP Hammel (79)
SP Davies (78)
SP Bailey (77)

RP Cedano (79)
RP Diekman (78)
RP Loup (77)
RP McGee (77)
SU Reed (84)
SU Vincent (79)
CP Kimbrel (86)

Could be worse. 1-0 so far. Brock Holt as my legendary tho.....

Is that your battle Royale team? Where are your two diamond players?

Looks like the game might finally be working this morning
nope, disconnected after 5 min. GG

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Iron Fist has been so bad. I just finished episode 12 and it has been a complete slog. I feel like old school power rangers had better fight choreography and may have actually been less cheesy. Why marvel why

Mrbob

TI tickets April 4th. Anyone going?
I might be going this year. Don't tickets sell out in like 2 minutes.

Edit eh you have to battle for tickets separately midweek and weekend? 300 dollars per person too for the week damn.

Iron Fist has been so bad. I just finished episode 12 and it has been a complete slog. I feel like old school power rangers had better fight choreography and may have actually been less cheesy. Why marvel why

Sounds awful.

TheCrow

TI tickets April 4th. Anyone going?

Is the Crow/Shake lovenest going back to TI again this year?

I'm going for sure and shake is leaning towards going as well.

I might be going this year. Don't tickets sell out in like 2 minutes.

Edit eh you have to battle for tickets separately midweek and weekend? 300 dollars per person too for the week damn.

Last year we managed to get all the tickets we needed without much trouble. I think its easier to get tickets on the mobile app. Hoping for a repeat this year.

Rorschach

I'm going for sure and shake is leaning towards going as well.

Last year we managed to get all the tickets we needed without much trouble. I think its easier to get tickets on the mobile app. Hoping for a repeat this year.
I'll try with you guys. I didn't get shit last year, but you both came up big. It's at 2am, so we'll see. I'll try the app this go around.

Mrbob

Should I have bought the 100 dollar digital edition for extra shit? I bought the 70 dollar Griffey edition from best buy.

Should I have bought the 100 dollar digital edition for extra shit? I bought the 70 dollar Griffey edition from best buy.

If you plan on getting balls deep into DD. I got the standard thinking I wouldn't drop a single penny on it until I got raging jealous feelings listening to Zep open packs, so I got some bundles and NOT ANOTHER CENT MORE.

Tbh I regret it. All I'm gonna do is just keep selling the good cards I got for more packs and I'll just keep doing that till I end up with nothing but a bunch of silvers. I have no plans to be a completionist this year.

Top Bottom