• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk GAF, what are you drinking?

I'm rather pleasantly buzzed on Stella Artois right now. Because I'm classy. Still trying to play games but it's getting more and more difficult. How about you?

brother-thelonious-carousel.png

Pleasantly buzzed on this right now.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Run and coke with lime. Owning lucioball with my girlfriend like a mother fucker

Seriously they just need to put my face on the box already

Raptor

You guys are classy as all fuck All fuck!!!

Im getting drunk on bud light wut? I like my trash beers damn it.

Evan Williams mixed with various things through the night. I was actually pretty hungover this morning after a long night with friends last night, so I wasn't planning on drinking. But then I read the news of the day and can't really deal, so here i am.

jb1234

No booze but I did eat a slice of super fattening cheesecake. My diet protested but it sure made me feel better.

Kevtones

All of you saying Jameson should visit the Distillery in Ireland. You can do so for free by going to a couple of bars the night before and 'checking in'. Then wake up hungover and get some fine, fine whiskey while taking a tour. Fuck I loved Ireland. What an awesome place.

It helps to deal. I am out of the Stella, but Mr. Sam Adams is still a patriot and there for us in our time of need.

Both good choices. I'm delving into Nioh at the moment and it's helping distract me though I'm considering starting Wolfenstein for the catharsis.

Xandalan

Neo Member
Still awake still Evan Williams still posting in the Dragon Ball Super thread I am unsure which disease is worse alcoholism or dragon ball

Mandelbo

My go to weekend afternoon drink is a variation on a Godfather. Normally it's Scotch + Amaretto poured over ice, but I sub the Scotch for Kentucky bourbon. Not a huge Scotch fan.

And because I'm super cheap, these are my brands:

My maaaaan I adoooore Red Stag - I wish I could find something else I enjoy drinking straight as much as that.

CHC

Not "drunk" but I had some Hudson Baby Bourbon last night. Incredible stuff.

Also just came back from a beach trip where we were knocking back quite a few Leinenkugel's grapefruit shandies. Great summer drink.

Top Bottom