• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
2950101-cp_gbeplaydate_07052017.00_18_20_53.still001.jpg

GBE Playdate: Prey (07/05/2017)
In this Playdate, Vinny and Abby find a date for Trisha, carry around a turret, and build an elevator into space.

Fixed. Can't wait to watch it tomorrow, I'm going to guess that Vinny enjoyed it.
Death Metalist did but some people kept posting there ��

People always ignoring the GOOD shit. Not surprised.
you missed ben in the lineup image lol

Thanks for letting me know <3 let me fix it. Had a looooong day so I appreciate any help I could get.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No one in the citizenship of FF15 seems to be bothered or perplexed by the prince of the country they're at war with just sort of walking around their city

No one in the citizenship of FF15 seems to be bothered or perplexed by the prince of the country they're at war with just sort of walking around their city

I don't think you walk around in the city of anyone you're at war with. Lestallum (I believe that's the name of the Venice city) is more of an independent entity being pressured by the bad guys IIRC. They all seem to love Noctis and Luna.

danm999

The worldbuilding and setting in FFXV is very strange. There doesn't seem to be any consistency to what is assumed knowledge and what isn't.

Really important stuff is not explained at all, while middling stuff you'd expect an inhabitant of the world to know, let alone someone like Noctis who you'd expect to have been highly educated in, is explained.

jaina

My Safari keeps crashing on this page of the thread. And it doesn't even have one of Metalist's GIF parades :)

Probably the Mario Maker gif. Stupid Apple.

oti

Banned
Favorite GB site obsession?

Mario Maker
Hitman
PUBG

For me, def Hitman.

Mario Maker no question.
Either seeing how they build the level and then playing it myself or trying it first before watching their videos was magical. Way more interesting than any video played in the background.

daveo42

Banned
Beyond Good & Evil is one weird ass game. Real heavy Fifth Element vibes with what I've seen so far. Combat is pretty meh tho.

Drew’s Eurovision video is so fun. He really conveys how fun traveling and discovering new places can be.

Never seen Eurovision, but it looks bonkers. Also looks like Drew really enjoyed himself. I'm sure being there is one hell of an experience.

I miss watching Mario Maker. Like a lot :( I expect we'll see more Hitman when the next season drops. Vinny missing that knife throw will always be the funniest thing ever lol

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
This thread title is way better than I expected.

Really bummed out by the Prey Playdate. Maybe the first East content (outside of BitE) that I didn't finish watching.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
What's wrong with it?

Just incredibly boring cause they bumble around for way too long picking things up and throwing them around. I know that's a very GB thing to do, but they reallllly spent way too much time on this.
The worst thing is, they did it in the most linear part of the game (the beginning apartment) where there would have been way better opportunities to mess around after the game actually starts. Prey might not be a great game for what they want to do on a Playdate, they need to play quicker, less story-focused games.

derFeef

Just incredibly boring cause they bumble around for way too long picking things up and throwing them around. I know that's a very GB thing to do, but they reallllly spent way too much time on this.
The worst thing is, they did it in the most linear part of the game (the beginning apartment) where there would have been way better opportunities to mess around after the game actually starts. Prey might not be a great game for what they want to do on a Playdate, they need to play quicker, less story-focused games.

Ah that's a shame, I agree that not every game is suited for trying to make it funny. Weird choice when they just wanted to goof around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom