• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumored Pokemon X/Y Leaks. Possible Spoiler Warning!

Just going to throw this out there, but apparently Wobbuffet is going to be back with Team Rocket on the anime series for some reason. Perhaps the Mega evolution rumor for it is true. Though I'm not sure why or how they'd do that. Wobbuffet is already ridiculous enough as it is...

Final froakie evo as well

lZwdotO.jpg

What's up with the Mewtwo tail scarf? It looks great, but that pretty much ruins it.

Delio

Wow i just noticed if Greninja is real his tounge becomes a scarf? What happened to the clouds from his first and second forms?

Santiako

I hope they are fake because of the terrible names (GreNinja, HawkLucha, really?) and the rest of the info he posted was worrying (almost no post-game, only ~70 new pokemon).

Dr. Buni

I hope they are fake because of the terrible names (GreNinja, HawkLucha, really?).

You mean like Fletchling, Talonflame, Scatterbug and Gogoat?

Only 70 new Pokémon makes it sound really fake, though I would approve of just a few new Pokémon instead of 120+.

70 pokemon wouldn't be including mega pokemon if its true.

Yeah, obviously. 70 Pokémon counting megas would be a ridiculous low amount of new species

Greninja looks terrible, I hope it's fake because the tongue scarf is a terrible idea. But that lucha libre hawk is cool though.

Delio

I hope they are fake because of the terrible names (GreNinja, HawkLucha, really?) and the rest of the info he posted was worrying (almost no post-game, only ~70 new pokemon).

Yeah only 70 new pokemon would be kinda worrying but if they are tossing in a boatload of older pokemon I guess that will make up for it. The names wouldnt surprise me tbh.

Sponge

Banned
I hope that isn't Froakie's final evolution. Would be a huge step down from Frogadier, wtf.

I must be the only one who didn't like Frogadier. Then again, I never like middle evos. Froakie and it's final evo are right up there with Treecko and Sceptile as my favorites.

Forkball

You guys are the dumbest dumb dumbs that ever dumbed if you think that's real.

Hard to believe we're only two weeks away from launch though. GIVE IT TO ME.

Dr. Buni

I must be the only one who didn't like Frogadier. Then again, I never like middle evos. Froakie and it's final evo are right up there with Treecko and Sceptile as my favorites.
I didn't like Frogadier either, its face look stupid as hell. Though I like some starters middle evos, like Charmeleon and Monferno.

Dr. Buni

Fake or not, the amount of denial I am reading on 4chan is hilarious. You guys should read the Greninja thread there.

Delio

Fake or not, the amount of denial I am reading on 4chan is hilarious. You guys should read the Greninja thread there.

I am reading it. It reminds me of when the B/W starter evolves leaked and no one trusted them. Not that im ready to just trust these but yeah.

Top Bottom