• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Urban Outfitters is selling clone N64 controllers

Odrion

Banned
Well, I really do need some new N64 controllers. Haven't had a proper Top Gear Rally 64 fix in a long time.

Call me crazy but I was hoping for a USB N64 controller :(

And that's why I love my adaptoid ;) nothing beats the n64 controller for n64 games... but the analog stick is wearing out on my last one... makes me quite sad... and they stopped making adaptoid years ago... They stopped giving official drivers before windows xp -_-

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
phew, I saved some money. My two N64 controllers are still healthy and polished

*kisses the third best controller eva*

Want.

j2eCg.png

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006ZBHXEO/?tag=neogaf0e-20

N64 controller is an unholy abomination though, thankfully this adapter has Saturn capabilities!

Thank you sir, but my adaptoid still works fine. The thing I meant was the it originally had full driver support for add-on packs that worked in emulators and everything, but when XP came out, adaptoid was 'no longer profitable' so they stopped making drivers. Now it just defaults to standard USB gamepad. It still works, it just means no rumble/memory pack/GBC connector.

krae_man

That seems a little pricy. These normally go in the $60 range.

But that would actually be something good to buy :p , those N64 controllers look like garbage

I want that portable snes cheap though.

The USB SNES Controller looks worse.

If you want a Portable SNES, I Recommend this:

http://stoneagegamer.com/fc16goportablesnes.aspx

I have the first model and it works great minus the shoulder buttons being small and crappy but this revision has that fixed.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
The number of people I knew in college that still regularly used N64s was staggering and all of their controllers were wrecked. These will actually sell.

Haunted

Never been to this place, but they've got a pretty cool Mickey shirt.http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...ntid=M_VINTAGE

Wait... 90 dollars for a fucking T-shirt? Yeah, no thanks.
That's a pretty egregious profit margin for a cheap tee made in China, goddamn.

The number of people I knew in college that still regularly used N64s was staggering and all of their controllers were wrecked. These will actually sell.
Wait really? What were these guys even playing? Goldeneye? Mario Kart?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Weird they never graduated to GameCubes or Wiis.

"Those aren't as good."

They seemed confused as to why I even had a Wii. They were the strangest group of gamers I ever met. For them it seemed like nothing before or after the N64 era could be good.

Seguin

Banned
That's a pretty egregious profit margin for a cheap tee made in China, goddamn.

"Nice fit, I love the classic look. Every one love the Tee and I felt good wearing it too because I love the way it sparks talk among my pears."

lol.

Top Bottom