• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, what is the reaction at Sony Corp. today?

Let us ponder over what exactly is going on throughout the hallways of Sony's gaming division.

Speculations everywhere.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
igsRw8zMZZUUv.gif

Lace

I bought stock in Sony when it was an all time low. Looking at the jump in price today I'm guessing we are both happy with the reveal today.

Man

They were sitting in the back row at the Microsoft conference applauding and cheering the self-destruction.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
They might actually be a little concerned they might not deliver on the multimedia side now.

Into

The are probably happy that their stock went up as much as it did, perhaps a signal that "you are doing alright, keep it up".

I'm sure they had absolutely no idea about the specs of the new Xbox, and I'm sure they are delighted that Call of Duty and Fifa have DLC arrangements with Microsoft, because nobody buys those anyway.

Knoxcore

I imagine they are looking at the reaction from gamers and adjusting their plans accordingly. I'm sure they are trying to prepare an E3 presentation that emphasizes the games. The problem is they still have to reveal a box and services and the all important price.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Not a clue, and despite the negative reaction here on GAF: The XBONE is probably STILL going to sell like crazy despite all our complaints. Some folks may think it's a joke but Sony is going to have to seriously consider how they're going to compete.

Top Bottom