• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEW Assassin's Creed 3 screenshots

i6RHU.jpg

2JlyD.jpg

nx8Zb.jpg

AmhWa.jpg

suKb8.jpg

LcmMj.jpg

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Ubisoft filter in mind, it still looks nice.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I hope they've fixed the foliage in the engine this time.

In previous games wherever a stretch of grass was just looked bloody awful.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
After being very down on the franchise after Brotherhood and not even playing Revelations because I thought the franchise has been milked dry those screenshots actually look very nice. New scenery changes a lot.

Of course one always hopes that the game gets another push like it did from AC1 -> AC2 but that's statistically unlikely. ;-)

If it's as good as AC2 felt, it's going to be great.

Muddimar

Eh...this doesn't actually look that impressive. Maybe it'll look better in motion.

I feel like it will have the same boring gameplay. I didn't like the first 2 Assassin's Creed games. It felt so repetitive and all the towns looked the same... Hopefully this one breaks the mold.

AmhWa.jpg

This shot reminds me of a place I visited in N.C. when I was a child; sunlight and all. Stirring up all kinds of emotions.

I cannot wait for this game.

K' Dash

I feel like it will have the same boring gameplay. I didn't like the first 2 Assassin's Creed games. It felt so repetitive and all the towns looked the same... Hopefully this one breaks the mold.

dafuq? opinions are opinions, but yours is just wrong dude.

antonz

New location should work well. Looks good to me as well which means its obvious PC screens but thats all good I have typically only played AC on the PC though Wii U version might get a look

Haunted

The nature shots don't really look all that. Is this still running on the Scimitar Engine? Getting a bit long in the tooth, methinks.

guek

Banned
I don't like how it looks like there are flood lights illuminating the scene in the shot of him in the tree. It's like someone left their pickup lights on.

I am hoping that one shot is a hint of dynamic weather. I think it was in Brotherhood that had that awesome chase scene through the church during a thunderstorm. So sick.

Ezio

Can't wait for another installment! I obviously loved Ezio as a main character, but it'll be good to see how the new guy stacks up.

Top Bottom