• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2009 MLB Season Thread of the Inaugural CitiField September Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
... this is disgusting. I know it's a rookie starter but Mets can't hit rookie pitchers. Then again a AAAA team apparently can.
evil solrac v3.0 said:
ok, enough with those jokes already. we're her to laugh at silly rumors and the mets.
and bad spelling.

LJ11

Niese over Holt or Mejia (injury aside), no fucking way the Jays would do something like that. Bullshit all the way.

The Frankman said:
... this is disgusting. I know it's a rookie starter but Mets can't hit rookie pitchers. Then again a AAAA team apparently can.

and bad spelling.

Frankman, you just want to start something don't you? you know you ain't bad enough.

Jon

Hahaha Soriano!! Sorry, Cubs--I guess the Phillies aren't the Nats.

EDIT: BOOOO LOPEZ. We needed a shutdown inning! Cubs rally incoming.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
epic Cubs comeback incoming!

BELIEVE!
LINK.AGE76 said:
Who the hell is Hanson, 10ks and counting. He seemed really hittable in the first few innings, but now he's striking out hitters with ease.
He is just some scrub rookie. He should be sent back to the minors in no time. Its not like he was the best pitching prospect in baseball...nope not at all.

Who the hell is Hanson, 10ks and counting. He seemed really hittable in the first few innings, but now he's striking out hitters with ease.

SF is failing to even do this

o5954g.jpg

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
yankeeforever2 said:
The nationals beat the yankees 2 out of 3 games at our house.
THIS IS THEIR HOUSE
LINK.AGE76 said:
So true and it's sad, at this rate Hanson is going for a CG.
He threw too many pitches in the first two innings to be able to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom