• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soulcalibur V Soul Creations || Accessorize your frame data!

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Made Black Shredder with the strangest voice I could find and a concealed afro under the helmet to confuse people. Earlier Shredder here helped a lot in (re)creating it.

GjPKP.jpg

Aaaand a character I'm not that satisfied with because I just didn't find the right pieces or rather I thought I had them, but they don't layer. I'll be very surprised if anyone recognizes who it's supposed to be.

U7Y4E.jpg

Hydrogen

Banned
CaS characters shouldnt get their equipment broken.

So much work to get your amazing CaS done... just to get ALL of your equipment destroyed in the first round and be forced to play as generic dude on underwear #3 for the rest of the match.

Tain

Sorry if this has already been covered (I asked and didn't get an answer in the game OT), but is it at all possible for two people playing locally to load their customization data at the same time?

I really doubt it, but I'd love to be wrong.

I hate the equipment breaking now as well. I don't see the point of it now.

I would like equipment damage though, like MK9 does (minus the blood of course). Dues running around with underwear on is not a good look.

PBalfredo

Not mine, but some good work here

Completely blown away at the Capt. America and Samurai Shodown characters.

9fc9eeb6.jpg

The Captain America costume makes me really sad(der) that Cassandra is no longer in the game. She had a grab where she throws her shield at the opponent and catches it on the rebound. When ever I played with my friend we would always shout "Captain Americaaaaa!" when she performed the throw. I tried making Captain America in SC IV, but without the decals or extras seen in SC V, all I could make was a guy in blue tights and red gloves and boots. It was pretty sad compared to this.

Damn, I wanted to make Ky. I didn't know if he would look right. Also, I don't have a sleeveless top that would make my Haohmaru look right. Hope something unlocks by level 53.

scosher

The Captain America costume makes me really sad(der) that Cassandra is no longer in the game. She had a grab where she throws her shield at the opponent and catches it on the rebound. When ever I played with my friend we would always shout "Captain Americaaaaa!" when she performed the throw. I tried making Captain America in SC IV, but without the decals or extras seen in SC V, all I could make was a guy in blue tights and red gloves and boots. It was pretty sad compared to this.

Yah but Cass would bounce around like a schoolgirl. Male characters with her style were ridiculous. Capt America as Patroklos fits.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, I wanted to make Ky. I didn't know if he would look right. Also, I don't have a sleeveless top that would make my Haohmaru look right. Hope something unlocks by level 53.

Not entirely happy with mine yet. Hope something else unlocks to make him more authentic. Wish I could have combined the shirt with one of the front cape thingies. I want a new Guilty Gear :(

frequency

Made the Raincoat Killer from Deadly Premonition.

http://i.imgur.com/kvk0q.png[IMG]

If you break his armor, it reveals his identity. Here's a video.

[B]Warning: MAJOR DEADLY PREMONITION SPOILERS[/B]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kJD891i0j8[/url][/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed that.

Not entirely happy with mine yet. Hope something else unlocks to make him more authentic. Wish I could have combined the shirt with one of the front cape thingies. I want a new Guilty Gear :(

It's looking good. Just needs that front blue part thingy. I don't think there is a part like that though I think?

I wish there were more faces as well.

I also wanted to make MitsuNeo as well. None of the jackets I have work though, haha.

maomaoIYP

Friend of mine made a few more

http://i.imgur.com/zq2VE.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xlaLj.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HwLlr.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QnTT5.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xGf1I.jpg[IMG]

See all of them here: [url]http://imgur.com/a/9p1TN#6[/url][/QUOTE]

Axl, Slayer, Jam, Baiken, Testament?

Testament worked great in SC4, because there was Zasalamel....

amazing.

Also isn't there something about copyright infringement if you make something look like something else. Or is it ok to allow a game to make a character closely resemble Spiderman (not saying it's the case) just as an example.

What about when ppl make money from streams and events with these customisations - will greedy corps have any legal say whatsoever?

amazing.

Also isn't there something about copyright infringement if you make something look like something else. Or is it ok to allow a game to make a character closely resemble Spiderman (not saying it's the case) just as an example.

What about when ppl make money from streams and events with these customisations - will greedy corps have any legal say whatsoever?

I think Kadey said something like for every 1000 viewers per hour, the streamer gets 2 cents? Typically streams that do generate revenue are of a tournament setting, where CaS is banned anyway, but that's a legit concern.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
It's looking good. Just needs that front blue part thingy. I don't think there is a part like that though I think?

I wish there were more faces as well.

I also wanted to make MitsuNeo as well. None of the jackets I have work though, haha.

N7vdU.jpg

Updated it a bit, also switched him to Raphael style. I really wanted to make a Mitsurugi Shishio but I just can't get it to work.

Those would work better with other movesets. Ukyo should be Alpha Pat, Earthquake should be Maxi (with the sickle weapons) and Jubei should be Cervantes with anything that doesn't look too much like his original weapons.

I put everything to Mitsu basically, because that's who I main. I just need to it break up the boredom of using the same costumes. I cycle through them when I play online every match.

I plan to have 40 different Mitsu costumes, haha.

GrayFoxPL

Do you guys make the characters from memory?

I just can't remember how a person was clothed or what colors he/she wore even if I saw him/her a minute ago. I can only remember super basic characters like Ryu is white, Sub-zero is blue. My brain doesn't store detailed clothing characteristics, lol.

one_kill

So I want to create Morrigan from Darkstalkers, but I can't figure out how to get her to wear thighs and corset at the same time. Any suggestions?

Do you guys make the characters from memory?

I just can't remember how a person was clothed or what colors he/she wore even if I saw him/her a minute ago. I can only remember super basic characters like Ryu is white, Sub-zero is blue. My brain doesn't store detailed clothing characteristics, lol.

I look up pics and stuff while I create. The only CaS I kind of got right from memory were the two Zodd ones from berserk. That's cause they were simple.

Also.
Ashley 'Ash' J Williams from Evil Dead 2 - Complete with movie accurate scars (as close as I could get within the games # of stickers limitations)
eojwP.jpg

Ashley 'Ash' J Williams from Army of Darkness - Sadly the cape suffers from some pretty major clipping, which is only exasperated by Cerv's fighting stance, but the cape is a key part of the outfit and I wanted Ash to have double swords like he does during the final battle in the movie.
1O5y2.jpg
"Groovy"
Damn, good work.

Hex

Banned
Made Black Shredder with the strangest voice I could find and a concealed afro under the helmet to confuse people. Earlier Shredder here helped a lot in (re)creating it.
http://i.imgur.com/GjPKP.jpg

Aaaand a character I'm not that satisfied with because I just didn't find the right pieces or rather I thought I had them, but they don't layer. I'll be very surprised if anyone recognizes who it's supposed to be.

U7Y4E.jpg

He is awesome because his name comes from two of my favorite musicians

My awful attempts at a Master Roshi.
A7MaR.png
gjiZ3.png

dq30z.png
BHq7F.png
xsepr.png

Zed, from Zardoz. Anyone remember that movie? XD
E8Gx5.png
1Dtn9.png

jG5DC.png

Really hope that in future installments(updates?) they give us a separate slot for facial hair.

Masamuna

Falling into my habit of making 20+ costumes for my main character. Anyone have any character ideas for a Pat's style? So far i've done:

Citan Uzuki
Ukyo
Asbel Lhant
Mitsunari Ishida

Are there more western suit parts or even a bowler hat to be unlocked? Kinda want to do Yuber (iirc) from Suikoden 3. Vergil works but the clothing options I have now make him too stocky. Same for Johnny from GG.

maomaoIYP

I spent WAYYYY too much time on these.

Freya, Valkyrie Profile
"Prepare to be cleansed! Ether Strike!"
11022012002.jpg

Silmeria Valkyrie, palette swap
11022012001.jpg

Dizzy, Guilty Gear
10022012001c.jpg

Morrigan, Darkstalkers
10022012.jpg

Lilith, Darkstalkers
11022012.jpg

Zomba13

Damn! Great Zoidberg, Morrigans, Roshi, Jin and Guilty Gear guys.

I've kinda run out of steam in CaS. I made an original guy who looks kinda bad (heavy armour dude with demon wings). My minds just gone blank on who to make next. Might have to load up SCIV to remember who I made and then try and make them again.
I've not made any Final Fantasy characters yet I don't think (well, mainline ones). Could always make a Cloud or Sephiroth...

Mephala

I must be missing parts, how do you unlock them? Such as the Valkyrie's chest? As a matter of fact, how do you unlock Dampierre?

Sorry for bad quality, it is actually a lot brighter than they appear. iPhone shot of my TV. :\

Tactics Ogre

Catiua
ePlFz.jpg

Ozma
d414D.jpg

Ravness
sBt6S.jpg

The best one.

or

cYoD2.jpg

QZp4P.jpg

And lastly,

One Piece

Monkey D. Luffy
Msxwp.jpg

Zomba13

Made some more characters.
Some FF characters (based off of the designs used in Dissidia)

Bartz (Edge Master)
gjRu0.jpg

Zidane (Natsu)
CVFHn.jpg

Terra (Viola)
IaRtH.jpg

Kefka (Dampierre)
hJGpv.jpg

Link (Omega Pyrrha)
mcwga.jpg

And two original CaS
EZawq.jpg