• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Platinum Games launches new website; watch them via webcam LIVE!

Forever

Banned
So in the Concept Movie thread JP mentioned that Platinum Games now has its own web design house, which it used to create a new website.

The website is really slick and has a lot of stuff in Japanese that most of us won't be able to read, but I also found a Ustream feed under the community section. You can spy on their their offices!

I don't know of any other developer that does this, so I thought it was pretty cool. I wonder how that place will look during crunch time.

TDLink

This is definitely an all out campaign on their part. The video, this stream, unique and creative site. It is all part of them trying to shop themselves to new publishers. I think it is really impressive and hope they land somewhere that appreciates their talents.

SaintZ

Paging, Jezan!

The website is nice and those offices are big! (or is that a mirror on the left wall? For some reasone I always pictured PG like a smaller company). Anyway, pretty awesome.

shaowebb

God help me if I ever got so lucky as to be hired for work with Platinum Games. I'd be holding up signs to GAF proclaiming I'd made it and was living the dream on these streams. One of the best studios out there in my opinion. I've yet to play one of their games and not be blown away by how fun it is.

JPKellams

Uh. I never said we had a web design house in-house. I said we made the video in conjunction with our web design house (that we used) to make PlatinumGames.co.jp.

You know, how someone would say "my barber" for the dude that cuts their hair.

Also - PGEye is indeed something we've been doing for years now.

monome

Yes all over my fucking face.

and Nintendo is an asshole publisher...just get Kamiya pimping his game for the Goddess sake.

Trickster

Are most game development houses this cramped?

In Japan they probably are. Can't really have the same kinda studios as you see in most western countries. Property prices are simply way way to high for something like that.

Top Bottom