• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This ARMS series is the most confusing series in video games.

RedZaraki

Banned
Seems to constantly reinvent itself and switch genres nearly every iteration.

Wild ARMS

220px-WildArmsGame01.png

Thousand ARMS

ta-57.jpg

Enchanted ARMS

latest

Infinite ARMS

infinite-arms-figure-tablet.jpg

ARMS

maxresdefault.jpg

It's like the Titans trilogy in movies.

I still don't understand how Remember the Titans fits in with Clash of the Titans and Wrath of the Titans.

swit

ARMS is a reboot? I would never guess that this game has anything to do with PSX Wild Arms classic.

edit: missed the joke :(

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is Thousand ARMs actually a good game? I was interested in it because I legit thought it was a Wild ARMs spinoff back in the day, but never played it.

Is Thousand ARMs actually a good game? I was interested in it because I legit thought it was a Wild ARMs spinoff back in the day, but never played it.
My memory of it is very very vague cause I played it when it released originally but I remember it being a decent game. It has a dating mini game that allows you to Smith stronger weapons with your chosen maiden if your affinity with her is high enough. Each woman has different benefits and I believe you can even romance the dudes.

Actually, kind of works for Wild Arms as well as it started as a traditional RPG (1-3), then slowly merged into an RPG/SRPG hybrid (4 & 5) before turning into a full-fledged SRPG (XF).

Ferrio

Banned

I couldn't get myself to finish it when it came out. I can't imagine what I'd think of it now.

Quality date dialogue like:

Are you comfortable floating an air biscuit in front of me?

Eusis

Those older games came out so long ago people forgot they were related to this new one when it came out. Can you blame them?

At least it isn't like the poor Saga series. King makes a bunch of unlicensed puzzle games and acts as if they own it all. At least that Banner Saga thing is trying to be a real RPG.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Top Bottom