• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2013 live stream links

tensuke

Calling it now, Japanese launch in October.

I doubt it. Hopefully this year still.

SCE Hongkong said:
I could only say: The news you've been waiting for, and the information beyond your expectation will both be revealed officially. So tomorrow, please do watch the live-stream and keep follow @PlayStation !Promise to bring suprise to you!

Could this possibly include a China release? (I know HK was unaffected by the ban but maybe they'll announce a mainland release date too, hmm?)

waypoetic

Banned
Can we all agree that if The Last Guardian isn't at TGS then it is officially dead in the water?

According to Shuhei Yoshida (i think it was him atleast) The Last Guardian is not prioritized at the moment - two other games are (which i'm blanking on of course).

Iacobellis

How about we just stop talking about the game? Dropping the name every time a conference is happening won't make it come faster.

According to Shuhei Yoshida (i think it was him atleast) The Last Guardian is not prioritized at the moment - two other games are (which i'm blanking on of course).

I still think that if it's not there in some capacity it is dead. If it's not a priority that is understandable, but they should at least show another trailer.

DemonNite

Exciting times

iK7Ws8iwaECqE.gif

HardRojo

1 am Peruvian time... oh well I suppose they won't miss me at work if I call in to say I'll be late a couple of hours, luckily my boss is in Ecuador right now.

~~Hasan~~

i dont have high hopes for new games at the event. since they will probably want to save them for TGS against MS. but still, i hope they have some new AAA stuff.

wapplew

My personal guess

SCEJA: Knack, Hotshot Golf/Tennis
Capcom: Deep down
Bandai Namco: Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. Full Boost port, New Tales of
Sega: Yakuza Ishin, Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Arcade port
Koei Tecmo: Next gen Mouso
SE: FF14, FF15, KH3
Atlus: Pesona 5
Fromsoftware: Demon soul 2
Konami: MGSV, Winning 11 J league 2014
Arc System Works: Guilty Gear Xrd

Copenap

i dont have high hopes for new games at the event. since they will probably want to save them for TGS against MS. but still, i hope they have some new AAA stuff.
The english stream is intriguing though, it gotta be more than the Japanese launch date otherwhise an english translation makes no sense.

Sandfox

Persona 5 hype

I'm incapable of getting excited over anything related to TGS anymore after last year.

Domino792

My personal guess

SCEJA: Knack, Hotshot Golf/Tennis
Capcom: Deep down
Bandai Namco: Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. Full Boost port, New Tales of
Sega: Yakuza Ishin, Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Arcade port
Koei Tecmo: Next gen Mouso
SE: FF14, FF15, KH3
Atlus: Pesona 5
Fromsoftware: Demon soul 2
Konami: MGSV, Winning 11 J league 2014
Arc System Works: Guilty Gear Xrd

I would collapse if both Persona 5 and Demon souls 2 got announced.

No way Persona 5 will be announced....surely thats a TGS thing because this conference is for the PS4. Unless theirs a Persona 5 port to the PS4 o:

No way Persona 5 will be announced....surely thats a TGS thing because this conference is for the PS4. Unless theirs a Persona 5 port to the PS4 o:

It's very possible they're going to be announcing some of their lesser new stuff at the event tomorrow. They're not going to have enough room in their press conference for everything.

That's what Ueda ( TLG's director ) said, not Yoshida.

Anyway, I'd take what he say with a grain of salt. Not because he's wrong, but the official Sony stance of TLG is obviously 'tell the press nothing other than it's not cancelled."

It's very possible they're going to be announcing some of their lesser new stuff at the event tomorrow. They're not going to have enough room in their press conference for everything.

Given that there's a 99.9% chance of Yakuza Ishin being officially announced as a PS4-title tomorrow, I'm kinda hopeful that it's not all lesser stuff.

Of course, there's always the possibility that Yakuza Ishin is the flagship title of tomorrow's announcement with nothing else note-worthy. :(

Socky

Common sense tells me that Sony have spread good news over each event prior to launch, so there should be something interesting. It's Japan though, so my expectations are basically flat. Right now I would be happy with a PS4 Everybody's Golf (Hotshots), Which will probably run at 720p, barely.

Hype levels: in check.

Liamario

Banned
There'll be a release date. Announce a couple of predictable games ala hot shots and perhaps a teaser to wait for TGS for further announcements.

Sandfox

HSG is all I want and I'd probably give DS2 a chance if its announced. I'm not expecting a single thing from this conference though.

Mifune

Mehmber

Those other two games are Puppeteer and Knack. So it's likely that the reason they are being prioritized is that they come out sooner.

Top Bottom