• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your Video Game Posters

Willenium

Azure Phoenix said:
Persona 4 - 8 Poster set
2vty7u8.jpg

Those are awesome.

udivision

Is a fanboy who posts in this thread with a room full of video game posters a posterboy for video game fans who post in this thread?

Sebulon3k said:
:( I was hoping for something that I could hang up in my college dorm.

If you have room on your door it will fit on there, it's where I currently have mine. Here is how large it is compared to a standard door, which it's about half as tall and the same width as.

1zzrj0l.jpg

eXistor

I've kept a bunch from my old job and a bunch from my currect job. I never really hang them up, but I do like to keep them. I have a couple framed (Monkey Island 1 and 2) and there are a bunch that I hung in my gameroom; Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Kotor2, Zelda TP, WoW, DQVIII, Chrono Cross, FFVIII and Silent Hill 3.

Crummy cellphone pic alert:

DSC00540.jpg

rise888

I want to put up some video game posters in my garage. Where's the best place to buy them? A lot of the ones on ebay seem to be odd sizes

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I love my Twilight Princess wall scroll. It's the Zelda boxart without the text.

1221ag2.jpg

anonymousAversa said:
I have been looking for a MGS4 poster with this art:

does anyone know where i can find one?

I believe that was just a promo piece for the website - see my post for what the actual poster looks like.

larvi

mm6poster.JPG

I got this several years back when I was replaying all of the M&M games after I bought the Ultimate Might and Magic archives. After finishing 1 or 2 (I'm pretty sure it was 2) there was a final screen that gave you a score and said to send the score into New World Computing for something special. I did it on a whim and wasn't expecting anything since the game was more than 10yrs old at that point and NWC had gotten bought out by 3DO but they suprised me by sending me that poster. That's what I call good customer service.

luffeN

I used to have more, but now it's only dmc poster with special silver effect and FF13 poster of Lightning? xD

The only game related "posters" I have up on my walls are a small Fallout 3 poster, Morrowind Map, and MGS4 Lithograph (in a frame I got at Goodwill) and they're all bundled around a small shelf in the corner of the room where my games are stored next to my consoles. It's kind of like a little video game corner.

Yeef

I have this poster:

Scarface-Poster-C11787507.jpg

I'm pretty sure it came with the Scarface game (never bought the game, but I did get the poster for free). You can't really tell from the picture, but it's actually all of the dialogue from the movie written out to make a mosaic of the image.

Don't have any other video game posters.

Yeef said:
I have this poster:

Scarface-Poster-C11787507.jpg

I'm pretty sure it came with the Scarface game (never bought the game, but I did get the poster for free). You can't really tell from the picture, but it's actually all of the dialogue from the movie written out to make a mosaic of the image.

Don't have any other video game posters.

With that Scarface poster, it's just a matter of time before you'll be featured on MTV's "Cribs".

Salsa

Currently i have three small ones. Lechuck`s revenge, Majora`s mask, and Um jammer lammy. Cant take pics right now.

Anyone know a place (for posters) with online worldwide shipping ?

Yeef

RedNumberFive said:
With that Scarface poster, it's just a matter of time before you'll be featured on MTV's "Cribs".
Very unlikely. It's the only pop culture poster I have. All of my other posters are just landscape photos/paintings and stuff things of that nature.

Examples:

WEAN000Z.jpg

james-randklev-georgian-oaks.jpg

78070~Champs-Elysees-Posters.jpg

Nice try though.

Yeef said:
Very unlikely. It's the only pop culture poster I have. All of my other posters are just landscape photos/paintings and stuff things of that nature.

Examples:

WEAN000Z.jpg

james-randklev-georgian-oaks.jpg

78070~Champs-Elysees-Posters.jpg

Nice try though.

I kid, I kid. I'm a fan of the landscape photos myself.

ZealousD said:
I love my Twilight Princess wall scroll. It's the Zelda boxart without the text.
Do you have a link to a larger version of that? plz :D

OT:

I have a LOT of posters this is about 50% of what I could grab close by:
P3030085.jpg

But THESE 2 are the ones where I'm proud off: Max Payne 2 and Zelda OTT.
P3030084.jpg

P3030086.jpg

P3030087.jpg

P3030088.jpg

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
meposter_m.jpg

Got the wallscroll off ebay from a fellow neogaf poster's tip. It would look a lot better framed, but framing something this big and unusually shaped would be more money than I'm willing to spend.

jay

faridmon said:
really, you have any link? would greatly appreciate.

It's illegal in the States. They can't print some other company's copyrighted material and then sell it to you.

If they could I'd finally have a forty foot Shenmue poster.

Koren

I don't have really explicit videogame posters (I have a couple of small cells/chibi drawings framed, though), but I have two large fac-simile 1928 maps of Paris and Tokyo (Teito) on wall.

First, I love the aesthetics of those old maps (especially the Paris one, in fact). But what's really fun is that they came from the Sakura Taisen Universe, so they are in japanese, and you have places like "Paris Defense System Main Canon" and alike on different spots. :lol

I don't have a good picture of them, but here's a (badly lighted and badly focused) excerpt of the Tokyo one.

I'm sure that Sakura Taisen fans will easily locate the famous places of Teito Defense Force such as the Asakusa shrine...
img_6751.jpg

I know it's a bit strange, but they *really* look great on wall.

These are all stock photos of posters i own. Maybe ill take some real pics and post them.
zelda_poster_big_1.jpg

zelda_poster_big_2.jpg

zelda_poster_big_3.jpg

ModernWarfare2Poster.jpg

I got this one when i pre ordered Ocarina.
Zelda_Ocarina_of_Time_art01.jpg

take2store_2090_3851077

bjork

I used to have a bus stop poster for Parappa. It was water-damaged when I got it, but it was worth the trade I made to get it. I think it was like 6 feet high:

2006a.jpg

There was one for the Junon cannon from FFVII too, but I never got that one, I'd sure like to have it. Or another copy of this Parappa one. It was doublesided and very thick.

Tigel

Might as well repost my picture from the Whats your favorite item in your gaming collection? thread:
IMG_0260.jpg

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
_dementia said:
2465146001_1a00059019.jpg

loathe the game, love the art!
This looks legitimate... like you'd something you'd hang in a classy room, not necessarily a man cave.

EDIT: Tigel's ICO poster is pretty nice too. Wouldn't have quite the same effect if it was the US cover art :lol

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
TwilightPrincessPoster.jpg

From Nintendo Power, only gaming poster I have hanging up. The real one is a little taller and has the logo at the bottom.

Not so much posters, but yea...
16kops8.jpg

and

21abz7n.jpg

xapevb.jpg

apparently 1996 was a good year for me in the arcades?

2lcbjx3.jpg

not currently hanging but still pretty badass

t8q7tz.jpg

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
14y7ti9.jpg

Stock picture, but it's the only poster I have that's not torn up. The others were a Lunar Knights and Dead or Alive 4 that are in my garage at home (Live in a dorm now). I'll post a real pic later today :lol

I'd really like to buy a No More Heroes poster though.

Top Bottom