• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Fjordson

I guess I should be thankful I have a pair of the V2. I should probably just trade them now for the Kith UB mid.
Ugh, still pissed I missed out on the Kiths.

I bitch about big sizes a lot in here, but that's another example of how much of a pain it can be. Apparently they barely made any 14's, so I would have to trade like three pairs of Yeezy's for one pair of the Kith UB's.

Cheapest price on GOAT or StockX right now for a 14 is fucking $1500 (versus just $650 for size 13).

see5harp

I really want those. I been trying to dump my NMD PK Monochrome and Air Max LD-Zero H so I can get a pair.

Ugh, still pissed I missed out on the Kiths.

I bitch about big sizes a lot in here, but that's another example of how much of a pain it can be. Apparently they barely made any 14's, so I would have to trade like three pairs of Yeezy's for one pair of the Kith UB's.

Cheapest price on GOAT or StockX right now for a 14 is fucking $1500 (versus just $650 for size 13).

Yea I know a lot of non sneakerheads just look at them like some sort of odd shoe, but until we start seeing actual GR mid's of the UB, those Kith's are gonna be crazy unique. Even then, I doubt the GR versions are going to look that crazy with the matching rope laces. I feel like they will end up actually being worth more than the Yeezy v2's.

D23

Gif'd them for anyone who can't view Twitter.

S04I7xa.gif
0siK5sP.gif

Now we know why he was hospitalized.

i think i have that shoes somwhere in my grandpas closet

Kanye seriously trying to turn "Walmart and Payless" clothes into high fashion. I would applaud him if his clothes were dirt cheap like them but this is stupid lol

Those Ye runners... I honestly don't know what to think of them really. I'd rather see Adidas actually release the Calabasas Power Phase that he's been wearing for the most part - would be a simple shoe to rock for the warmer months.

That said, I'm digging the olive pair of Yeezy V2s that Sneakernews had posted though I really just want to see a Moonrock V2.

Definitely dig the "dark green" 350s as well.

Missed out on the bred pair this weekend (despite actually getting through on the site) due to actually being on my way to a race (which I managed to PR lol) though size 9 was again in high demand so many people had it carted by the time I got through.

That said, I do prefer more of the more monotone colors for Yeezys so between the bred pair, the rumored all-white pair and now this "dark green", I'm hoping I'll manage to cop something this year at least lol.

Anth0ny

Kim ain't that skinny lol. Sketchers with the photoshop. Even the Kim prebaby north wasn't that skinny.

i was gonna say... they photoshopped the SHIT out of her. even thought her actual curves are pretty much iconic at this point.

sketchers gotta appeal to those 40 year old white mothers

I mean, I have some chunky-looking sneakers, my Saucony Grid 9000s and my Nike Air Max 98s come to mind, but these Yeezy runners are on a whole other level...

I still think these look better than the Nike Air Monarchs though.

Reckoner

I think they are fantastic. That's just me tho.

You got me curious. I'll try a pair whenever I see them on the shelves.

Man, I gotta confess. All this fuzz around boosts and lately I have started to get hype about Nike sneakers again. I'm super stoked for the AM1 Atmos Elephant re-release next month.

You got me curious. I'll try a pair whenever I see them on the shelves.

Man, I gotta confess. All this fuzz around boosts and lately I have started to get hype about Nike sneakers again. I'm super stoked for the AM1 Atmos Elephant re-release next month.

finishline has some on sale right now, I want to get a pair for the gym

And I forgot about the Atmos coming out next month. Gotta cop those.

Is it solid or does it have a hole in the middle like the tubulars?

solid

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Is this Kanye trolling the sneakerworld/sneakerheads?

I just don't get it lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No. You'd be surprised how many "you guys just don't get it" comments I'm seeing from the type of dudes who judge clothing based on price alone.

smh thats so sad

No. You'd be surprised how many "you guys just don't get it" comments I'm seeing from the type of dudes who judge clothing based on price alone.

There will be a several people in this thread, who are currently hating on it, that will be pining for them hard when they release.

Shoeholm Syndrome in practice.

Matrix

There will be a several people in this thread, who are currently hating on it, that will be pining for them hard when they release.

Shoeholm Syndrome in practice.

I'll buy each of them a cane when the time comes.

bedlamite

Adidas is tapping into the high fashion sneaker market with the Speak to your Manager 11s, these remind me of Raf Simons' Ozweegos.

It's really easy to dismiss the shoe right now but I wouldn't pass judgement until we've seen the finalised colorways. Everybody laughed at the Harden prototype but that sneaker turned out to be a pretty great looking model.

Top Bottom