• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Double Hitler

Salsa

agd9TIl.png

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/641566

is the new qwop among us

Mecca

GOTY, perhaps?

Seriously, for some reason I can't view the video on the website in Firefox, but I'm assuming this game is probably even more offensive than that screenshot already implies.

Salsa

GOTY, perhaps?

Seriously, for some reason I can't view the video on the website in Firefox, but I'm assuming this game is probably even more offensive than that screenshot already implies.

it's two kids pretending to be hitler by standing on top of each other and you control them individually which brings QWOP-like situations

doublehitler.jpg

it's.. not really offensive? I mean it's Hitler and kids I guess

Salsa

I like how the game's conceipt isn't really them posing as hitler.. but actually they were always hitler all along but they only wanted to study art and shit got out of control

deep stuff

I like how the game's conceipt isn't really them posing as hitler.. but actually they were always hitler all along but they only wanted to study art and shit got out of control

deep stuff

Exactly. Seems like most people in this thread don't get that core concept. Shit is darkly hilarious.

McFadge

That last level is a nightmare. I can't imagine how somebody came up with this idea for a game.

Time to get the scoreboards going, 2546!

Top Bottom